Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how to report abuse on Facebook?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Well one of my ex girlfriend mates has sent me this on my facebook. Does anyone know how to report abuse on facebook please?

You better watch your back.... say goodbye to your ugly face and hello to an early grave.... your gonna die!!

Don't go to the Fuzz, they will probably give you a slap for wasting there time.

I would suggest identifying said chavscum girl, stalking her and when she is alone around the back of Primark give her a damn good shoeing in the minky or noo-noo regions.

Then go straight to FB and NSC and tell everyone.

Don't thank me.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I have blocked all these type of sites from computer, present company accepted, but this is the only one I use because I support the Albion from so far away.
When the kids say they have to talk to a friend I give them the phone.
Information is best handled on a need to know basis and keep it that way.
Why people feel the need to publish their life story for all to see is frankly beyond me, I would say you deserve what you get and if you don't like it don't do it. Just a poor sustitute for a social life, turn off and go out.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Looks like your brown bread now. Just tidy up your personal affairs and wait for the hit.

Have you ever considered a CAREER in the Social Services, mentoring young adults perhaps?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I have blocked all these type of sites from computer, present company accepted, but this is the only one I use because I support the Albion from so far away.
When the kids say they have to talk to a friend I give them the phone.
Information is best handled on a need to know basis and keep it that way.
Why people feel the need to publish their life story for all to see is frankly beyond me, I would say you deserve what you get and if you don't like it don't do it. Just a poor sustitute for a social life, turn off and go out.

HE cant go out on his own he is only 13

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Shouldn't this thread be in Ask The Club?

Seems to be the place for silly cunts to ask stupid questions!

Dear Paul, I'm getting grief from some stoat and I don't know what to do, will I be able to get a pint of Harveys at Falmer?

Yours A.Dimlow

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Politely email her and explain how distressing the threat was. Be conciliatory and say that you will indeed stay away from the ex and that you bear no grudges.

If that fails then mutilate her pet cat and nail it to the front door. Lie in wait for when she discovers it, then calmly take a claw hammer to her skull before pouring battery acid down her throat.

:thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Probably best Kevin if you arrange some private bodyguards to accompany you around for a few weeks.
Just to be sure, always get someone else to taste you food also before you eat, can't be too careful.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nah. Kev's one of life's good guys. If he posted asking for advice then I believe it was genuine. Perhaps not the best thing though.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Call the police?

Realistically this is the outcome:

We have no way of proving it was actually her that sent it, its going nowhere, no further action from police.

To expand on this - Someone mentioned checking IP addresses etc. That isn't going to happen since it still won't identify who actually sent the message. I know it's unlikely but someone may have used her log on and posted that without her knowledge, unless someone can prove otherwise its going nowhere. Besides a protracted enquiry like that is not a realistic prospect to what amounts to an idle threat that on the balance of probabilities isnt to be taken seriously. I have dealt with hundreds of similar threats on the internet, mobile phones, verbal & notes on an almost daily basis over the last 7 years and the sum total of murders I have had to attend as a result is nil. Unless there are other similar threats or harrassment that can be corroborated or given more weight to then again it is going nowhere.

My advice would be to contact Facebook and report the abuse and see what they do. If the threats continue and become worse and start coming thru on your mobile, email or letters etc or you really truly believe she will kill you then contact the police and get them to consider warning her for harrassment which if that doesn't work may result in prosecution. If its a one off, just tell her to piss off and put it down to experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here