Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how to report abuse on Facebook?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Actually Kev hasn't told us if the threat was from a guy or a girl...

Seriously, fire some abuse back or something and block him/her so they can't reply. That'll piss 'em off no end.

Then occasionally unblock them to fire some more abuse before re-blocking them.

Alternatively ignore it all!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Anyone who misses out an apostrophe in "your" simply isn't worth getting worked up about.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well one of my ex girlfriend mates has sent me this on my facebook. Does anyone know how to report abuse on facebook please?

You better watch your back.... say goodbye to your ugly face and hello to an early grave.... your gonna die!!

Why is it the phrase 'f*** OFF U MESS' springs to mind? :shrug:

Anyone still got that particular spam message discourse floating on their 'puter anywhere?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Its not a 999 jobie. But, i would defo let the police know. Also make sure she is not on her own.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You should only contact the police if it is illegal.

If you encounter any other forms of cyberbullying, especially those that use racism, religious hate, homophobia or threats of actual violence, tell your parents, a teacher or – if you think that the content is illegal – the police.

Dealing with cyberbullying : Directgov - Young people

after seeing some of the abuse you get on here it's no bloody suprise you've got a link to that site...

1066gull

after seeing some of the abuse you get on here it's no bloody suprise you've got a link to that site...

Abuse? I hardly call posting on an Internet forum at night is abuse. I work. As does many other people on here. if someone had beef over the internet, they have other problems they need to get to the root.

There is help out there for anyone in this country if they need it. But they got to want it. People think they are alone in the world, or have a fear of being so, but there is a lot you can get to talk about life experiences if people find a struggle some time in their life.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
In all seriousness would anyone actually go to the police about something like this, especially knowing that it's from a young girl.

I would rather cut my own bollocks off and dip my face in acid than go to the OB saying that a girl has threatened me on facebook. This isn't aimed at Kev, more the people advising him to tell the police. How could you respect yourself afterwards? Do you not think they've got more important things to do?

1066gull

In all seriousness would anyone actually go to the police about something like this, especially knowing that it's from a young girl.

I would rather cut my own bollocks off and dip my face in acid than go to the OB saying that a girl has threatened me on facebook. This isn't aimed at Kev, more the people advising him to tell the police. How could you respect yourself afterwards? Do you not think they've got more important things to do?

No, I wouldn't. The first thing is to contact the site owners. But ithere maybe a case of persistent bullying, in which it can turn in to a police matter because it will be classed as harassment.

Like I said, there is help out there if people want it.Not alot of people know it or want it. They just thing the world is out to get them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here