Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
JUST had the OLD bill at the DOOR saying that they HAVE had complaints about some men at DUKES Mound earlier in the WEEK getting up to NO good in the BUSHES and one answered to MY description. I said IT was a CASE of MISTEAKEN identity and WE weren't UP to no GOOD but it was an accident WHERE my BELT had broken and my trousers HAD slipped round my ankles AND I was simply BENT over to pull them up and MY friend MICHAEL was helping me.

NOW they WANT me to go to Brighton POLICE station for an ID parade. DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor AS I don't WANT my good name DRAGGED into this ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:ohmy:

Finally the truth will out

D

Deleted User X18H

There is a good (00)1 in Worthing. A null on fees if no win. Russell up Poynings Mum used to be a Solicitor or something like that.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
There's something not adding up with this story!? Have they charged Michael too? Did the bush receive any damage?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I HEAR you're very GOOD at TAKING the Michael so I WON'T be falling for your STOREYS.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought it was your friend Paul from the Barbers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought it was your friend Paul from the Barbers.

If this is in ANY way a suggestion our man with a plan is involved in this, I am going to have to oppose you.

The last thing he wants is a paying customer being unable to attend. Judging by the trayload of pies and burgers delivered to Ernie in his East Stand seats(!), he is very highly valued. Unlike the 1901 jokers, he pays for his programme match by match.

He buys merchandise too, like coats and scarfs. If only we were all like Uncle Ernie.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think Ernest is bending the truth here. I bet a million pounds he was actually taking a shit on Michael, which therefore resulted in Michael rightfully telling the Police.
You are one sick individual Ernest!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If this is in ANY way a suggestion our man with a plan is involved in this, I am going to have to oppose you.

The last thing he wants is a paying customer being unable to attend.
How very dare you.

ERNIE has always been able to ATTEND, with or without a working belt.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
If you plead GUILTY there will be PLENTY of men to HELP you with your BELT and TROUSERS for about THREE months

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As a solicitors I was going to suggest you used ARSE COTTS but after an employer was creaming money out of people's wills I think they are no longer trading

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
JUST had the OLD bill at the DOOR saying that they HAVE had complaints about some men at DUKES Mound earlier in the WEEK getting up to NO good in the BUSHES and one answered to MY description. I said IT was a CASE of MISTEAKEN identity and WE weren't UP to no GOOD but it was an accident WHERE my BELT had broken and my trousers HAD slipped round my ankles AND I was simply BENT over to pull them up and MY friend MICHAEL was helping me.

NOW they WANT me to go to Brighton POLICE station for an ID parade. DOES anyone KNOW a good solicitor AS I don't WANT my good name DRAGGED into this ?

No use denying it, the DVD is already on sale in Prowler. GScene will be knocking next...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here