Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here actually care about crawley?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Be interesting to hear Robbie Savage's comments on his radio phone in:lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Hard luck Derby. You were outplayed on the night, although Crawley should have been down to 10 men if the referee had done his job. but I'm now a Torquay supporter (temporarily!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was like a massive chav-fest on the pitch at the end :lolol:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
If Crawley such a club that feel can go up league how come it looks like post Comments on Brighton forum.
Id prefer to hear nothing about Crawley, this is Brighton forum not Sussex or Creepy Crawley, go and talk about them on Crawleys forum or start one up.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Boollox - Nothing positive to take out of that, better team won, far more 'up for it' than we were. Doesn't help that I can't stand that gobby cheating criminal Evans but there you go. Good luck to 'em.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
I don't exactly care about Crawley but always up for any local team doing well. Ultimately it could lead to some great local derbies and anything to promote Sussex is a good thing. The way some people go on here about wishing the death of other clubs or rivals bemuses me. Let's see Palace and Portsmouth go down the pan then we won't ever have to play them again or here about them.....some fun that would be. I fancied going to Crawley tonight, probably wouldn't have the faff of getting a ticket either. Good on them..hope they win.

i want palace to stay up so we can smash them next year as they mean something. portsmouth mean nothing, as do 'crawley' who are a nothing team that should stay out the way of the football league, it will never be a derby or anything like that, they are nothing.
im pretty sure if people care this much to go on about them, they probably support them more then the albion, and if they were to be in the same division i think they'd go and support them, so go now???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here