Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here actually care about crawley?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I care about Crawley because one of the folk who support the BHACHS fair is a lifelong Crawley fan,and good luck to him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How the HELL has that Crawley player not been sent off for that tackle on Savage?

Worse than Gerrard's and worse than Calderon's, yet he'll get no punishment at all for it. I do try and be reasonable towards referees, but it's hard to see how he missed that from his position.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Is it perhaps because it was on Savage? :lolol:

Does any brighton fan actually care about crawley because you often here fans talking about them and going to matches and stuff?
I don't care about them at all and don't hate them or anything but I don't want them to go up and want them and eastbourne to drop down the divisions, simply so that when I listen to the radio they never go off and mention the scores and reports of the other games and stick to brighton :)

I don't exactly care about Crawley but always up for any local team doing well. Ultimately it could lead to some great local derbies and anything to promote Sussex is a good thing. The way some people go on here about wishing the death of other clubs or rivals bemuses me. Let's see Palace and Portsmouth go down the pan then we won't ever have to play them again or here about them.....some fun that would be. I fancied going to Crawley tonight, probably wouldn't have the faff of getting a ticket either. Good on them..hope they win.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I don't exactly care about Crawley but always up for any local team doing well. Ultimately it could lead to some great local derbies and anything to promote Sussex is a good thing. The way some people go on here about wishing the death of other clubs or rivals bemuses me. Let's see Palace and Portsmouth go down the pan then we won't ever have to play them again or here about them.....some fun that would be. I fancied going to Crawley tonight, probably wouldn't have the faff of getting a ticket either. Good on them..hope they win.

Unfortunately it was faff. All ticket and not sold on matchday.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I don't understand why any Albion fan would give a shit about Crawley just because they happen to be in the same county. Do Stoke fans have a soft spot for Tamworth? Do Carlisle fans care about Barrow?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm quite happy to see them retain their non-league status. Indefinitely.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I don't understand why any Albion fan would give a shit about Crawley just because they happen to be in the same county. Do Stoke fans have a soft spot for Tamworth? Do Carlisle fans care about Barrow?

I know of a few brummies who follow tamworth, some wolves who follow kidderminster, west ham who follow dagenham I could go on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dont like Crawley also to me its not part of Sussex anyway as its soo near Gatwick.
The only reason be in any way happy is for Kuipers.
But also another reason i dont like is when played American football for Brighton, Crawley was our enemies and grudge match, used to have some awesome battles in end we used to come out on top.
Dirty team as well.

By the same token do you also dislike Chichester because it's so close to Hampshire?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
SavageSavageSavageSavageSavage your Mum's a whore/Your mum's a whore/Your mum's a whooooo-oore

(Karma Chameleon)

Haven't heard Crawley fans singing for their team much, but classy chant for Savage...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here