Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else...

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Its the nature of the times, imagine this lot when we were at the Goldstone....jesus, there would be things to complain about...like the rust on
the fencing for a start !!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I give a f*** because I care! I'm that sort of geezer see ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
...not give a flying fcuk about catering, service, queues, toilets, 1901 club 'experience', Bennett's field parking, pies, balti pies, stewards, NSK, trains, that Palace chant and bloody Dicks bar?

Have I missed anything???
Well I give a flying f***. There is room for improvement in almost all those areas you've mentioned, and pointing it out is NOT moaning, it's constructive criticism. Simply saying we should be grateful for what we've got completely misses the point, we ARE grateful but saying "everything's great and all the problems are minor and should be ignored" isn't actually doing the club any favours.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I haven't bought a pie or a pint yet & I haven't had to go for a slash but I have queued up once to get into Dick's bar. I seem to be one of those weirdos who just loves going to the Amex & hasn't found anything to moan about.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:thumbsup:

I haven't bought a pie or a pint yet & I haven't had to go for a slash but I have queued up once to get into Dick's bar. I seem to be one of those weirdos who just loves going to the Amex & hasn't found anything to moan about.

I'm a weirdo too, then. Although I have had a pie and also a pee!
Maybe we should start up an Albion Weirdo's section for those of us who don't want to moan!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If I'm so far from the point would you mind telling me what the point is?

The point (I'm fairly confident) is:

YES there are plenty of teething problems (of course there are! There were with effin' new Wembley when it opened!) and we're sure the club are more than aware of all of them. But f*** me there is SO much moaning on here about our beautiful new home. If I was Tony Bloom and read some of the inane dribbling miserable shit on here I would be sorely tempted to take my money back and piss off back to Oz. Are people really thick enough to think the club don't notice the transport problems? They did what they had to to get planning permission through so we could have a PROPER future. It was never going to be perfect from day one, logistically.

We've got an AMAZING new stadium. Actually think about that and take it in. I'm GENUINELY excited each time I make the trip there. Even when it means taking an extra hour to get home after. All in all we've got it VERY good, and it's essential not to lose sight of that.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
:)
...not give a flying fcuk about catering, service, queues, toilets, 1901 club 'experience', Bennett's field parking, pies, balti pies, stewards, NSK, trains, that Palace chant and bloody Dicks bar?

my familly dont. We just get train there early take our own drinks and food stay later to have a pie,pint chat and sing song and leave on a half empty train which we are told when are going to arrive on the screens in the amex without queing made up with life we've a lovely new home. PERFECT.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think what we need now is a downloadable copy of the official Albion pie box :thumbsup:

bangers2.jpg

not yet tasted a pie that comes close

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Lets just keep everything the way it is then shall we. Sod trying to improve anything.

difficult to improve on perfection i thinkl

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
:thumbsup:

I'm a weirdo too, then. Although I have had a pie and also a pee!
Maybe we should start up an Albion Weirdo's section for those of us who don't want to moan!

Good idea - I'm not sure how many would sign up for it though!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You`ve queued up for Dicks many a time haven`t you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It has been proven that there is an inverse relationship between your love of the 'team' & whether you are bothered vis a vis teething issues. Winning or Losing a match IS the only real issue

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

No I don't either. If I get a pie fine, if I don't fine. Just elated with our new home, look how far we have come ffs.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The point (I'm fairly confident) is:

YES there are plenty of teething problems (of course there are! There were with effin' new Wembley when it opened!) and we're sure the club are more than aware of all of them. But f*** me there is SO much moaning on here about our beautiful new home. If I was Tony Bloom and read some of the inane dribbling miserable shit on here I would be sorely tempted to take my money back and piss off back to Oz. Are people really thick enough to think the club don't notice the transport problems? They did what they had to to get planning permission through so we could have a PROPER future. It was never going to be perfect from day one, logistically.

We've got an AMAZING new stadium. Actually think about that and take it in. I'm GENUINELY excited each time I make the trip there. Even when it means taking an extra hour to get home after. All in all we've got it VERY good, and it's essential not to lose sight of that.

Well said, sir.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here