Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Saturday?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There's nothing I've seen from Gus's management team that would allow complacency to set in. Their preparation so far has been excellent and I don't think Saturday will be any different. It's a tricky game for us but so long as we keep to the plans Gus and Co lay out we should be OK. A 1-0 win will be fine for me. I'd love another 5-0 but that's unlikely so, as long as it's Yeovil nil-job done.

I hate the term but This.

The preparation is the key and that is Poyets biggest strength.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poyet will keep our feet on the ground, heads in the game, err, nose in the sky and elbows off the dinner table.

3-0. Clin Ic Al.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
2-0 to Albion.......Virgs gets good reception,then gets sent off!!(if he has recovered from injury)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I'm feeling fairly bullish that a competent 3-0 romp is on it's way. Barnes will score, Murray will score, and people will still mutter on here that they should have had 4 each.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Poyet will keep our feet on the ground, heads in the game, err, nose in the sky and elbows off the dinner table.

3-0. Clin Ic Al.

I think it will be Clin, Ic and Murray.

I'm not worried about this one at all. Yeovil might come here to shut up shop, but an early goal or two and the floodgtes will open. Not all teams can defend that well. And even if we lose, you know what, I won't be worried then either :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Until we lose someone is going to start a thread like this every week...
Yeah there's quite a bit in that.
Although it wouldn't have been me for the last 2 weeks, or next week, it's just this one I'm struggling with.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have had a feeling Yeovil will come for a 0-0 (they will try for a goal from set play break perhaps).

We will huff and puff and hope to blow them down with a Lua Lua or Bennett blaster, if it goes our way we nick the game.

tarquin911

Feb 18, 2009
No, but I have dirty feelings about The Saturdays.

The+Saturdays.png

oh yes! every hole a goal!!:laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm only ever worried about the games that I feel we SHOULD win.

If that makes sense?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Based on the season so far the odds are against us scoring in the first half (an early goal would be a first for the season) but very good that we will get at least one in the second half. If our defence stays firm, and it looks very good indeed given that they are not a high scoring team away from home, we will win. Log ic al :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
nope.

'bout time we stuck a load past somebody at home... we create LOADS of chances every game but haven't really been taking them... until last week.

so a comprehensive 5 nil victory gets my vote

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here