Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Saturday?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Hopefully these pre-game negative comments, will be seen more as concerns than the 'balls-out negative rant', made popular this time last week.

I do feel we are going to come unstuck on Saturday, here's why:-

- All good things can't last for ever.
- 4 Yeovil players connected to us, that never works out for the best.
- Bournemouth got a point by being sh*te. Charlton got battered trying to match us.
- They have won there last 2 away games 1-0.

Sorry folks, here's hoping I'm talking out my arse, as usual.

Couldn’t agree more. I remember the Albion going to Scunthorpe when they were flying, and we were terrible, and winning.

I fear this may be one of those random games that we lose; possibly due to not turning up or complacency.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
1st against 18th

Yeovil not really fighting for their lives yet and us on a roll with a great defence. All we need now is a rumour about a striker coming in [Gus's greatest tactic of all] and just watch Barnes & Murray go.

And LuaLua will score a twenty five yard screamer from a free kick. It's the law.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Couldn’t agree more. I remember the Albion going to Scunthorpe when they were flying, and we were terrible, and winning.

I fear this may be one of those random games that we lose; possibly due to not turning up or complacency.

There's nothing I've seen from Gus's management team that would allow complacency to set in. Their preparation so far has been excellent and I don't think Saturday will be any different. It's a tricky game for us but so long as we keep to the plans Gus and Co lay out we should be OK. A 1-0 win will be fine for me. I'd love another 5-0 but that's unlikely so, as long as it's Yeovil nil-job done.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What's the point of this thread? 'Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Saturday?'

If you're right, it's like 'Oooo I told you so'. Visionary!

If you're wrong you'll either get a minor flurry of vilification a la WW, or more likely the thread will sink rapidly and unloved on to page 2.

Its a bit random no?

Say 'the bad feeling' thing often enough, the law of averages says it'll come up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a crisis of confidence before every game these days. It goes with the territory but I think we will scrape this one 1-0 with a long range effort from Baz to decide it

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Make that five, pretty sure Sullivan went back to Millwall last month!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the point of this thread? 'Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Saturday?'

If you're right, it's like 'Oooo I told you so'. Visionary!

If you're wrong you'll either get a minor flurry of vilification a la WW, or more likely the thread will sink rapidly and unloved on to page 2.

Its a bit random no?

Say 'the bad feeling' thing often enough, the law of averages says it'll come up.
Deffo not going for the visionary status (although I know my sig says otherwise).
It's just I mentioned it at work, sighting my theories and was looked at like I'd just crawled out of a mine in Chile.
For the record I hoped Bournemouth would be a cracker and we'd turn over Charlton, but Yeovil, I'm struggling with.

I just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
No, but I have dirty feelings about The Saturdays.

The+Saturdays.png
from left to right..

YES YES YES YES YES
and if ive got the energy....number 1 gets it TWICE

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I don't think this will be a walk over.Yeovil have been one of the most cynical and sneaky teams to appear at Withdean in recent seasons. Expect some controversy, a couple of pantomime villains and a happy ending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here