Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else feel sick about saturday?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I can't concentrate on work, I feel sick, I keep going round all our rival clubs sites and forums and trying to figure out how its going to end up! Oh sometimes I hate being a Brighton fan! Is anyone else feeling the same? If we win on saturday, we are so back in it! It's almost as if, a lot of teams have had their run out (Crewe etc) but we are the only team that have had their sort of in club arguing. I mean we seemed to have accepted we were down and just looked towards next season- and now we are underdogs.

Looking on Carlisle, Hartlepool and Northampton's fan sites, they seem how we did a month a go- they are all attacking the players, fans, managers and chairmen. Now we seem relaxed compared to them! So hopefully their turmoil and our past it/underdog status attitude will go for us!

Oh to be an albion fan. Surely I'm not alone?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not that bothered either way to be honest. I fully expect the team to let down the fans at home again. Don't get too excited I would rate our chances of staying up as 20-1.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Every single away win this season has been followed up by dire performances at home.

Crewe (A) ---> Bristol Rovers (H) Draw
Southend (A) ---> Orient (H) Draw
Swindon (A) ---> Leeds (H) Lose
Millwall (A) ---> Northampton (H) Draw
Hereford (A) ---> Swindon (H) Lose
Colchester (A) ---> Oldham (H) ?

I think it's normal to feel nervous considering what's happened this season.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Not that bothered either way to be honest. I fully expect the team to let down the fans at home again. Don't get too excited I would rate our chances of staying up as 20-1.

This is what I wish I felt like, there is an air of inevitability about a good away win followed by a bad home performance but I just cant help but be excited/nervous about these games :yahoo::ascarf:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good fan
Your not that bothered if we win or lose?:lolol:

Sad isn't it :lolol:.

I find in life and with BHAFC especially if you expect things to generally be complete and utter shite you will not be dissapointed and if anything good actually happens its a pleasant surprise.

Every single away win this season has been followed up by dire performances at home.

Crewe (A) ---> Bristol Rovers (H) Draw
Southend (A) ---> Orient (H) Draw
Swindon (A) ---> Leeds (H) Lose
Millwall (A) ---> Northampton (H) Draw
Hereford (A) ---> Swindon (H) Lose
Colchester (A) ---> Oldham (H) ?

I think it's normal to feel nervous considering what's happened this season.

ok so thats just put in perspective ..surely now is the time to win ?:ascarf:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have only won 2 games in a row ONCE. In 42 games thats quite pathetic. The harsh facts are based on money spent, loanees, talent and squad size we probably deserve to go down MORE than any other side in this division with our DISGRACEFUL efforts to date.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Sad isn't it :lolol:.

I find in life and with BHAFC especially if you expect things to generally be complete and utter shite you will not be dissapointed and if anything good actually happens its a pleasant surprise.

I Have renewed faith now anyway
You rate our chances at 20-1,i just hope thats about as accurate as your "This horse cannot lose" threads....:laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's exciting, no?! :thumbsup:

Yeah compared with the FA Cup Semi Final in 1983 its earth shatteringly exciting :shrug:. Some wanky game to see if we can hold off relegation to the 4th Division for another match. Excuse me for not hyperventilating.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but failing dismally :( I won't be very happy on saturday if the worst happens...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Right that's it, everyone get on and get on LARGE.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I feel like I did v Swindon which concerns me.

If only we can get 3 points saturday ,plleeaaassseeeeeee

Think the atmosphere will be good as mentioned everyone accepted we were gone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here