Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone actually care?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i did not set out to annoy people, but when people start insulting me, i am not going to sit back and accept it.

it will be double standard for Fred Oliver not to be banned after him on numerous occasion calling me a "tosser", despite me doing nothing to insult him in a personal manner.

Looking at some of the recent bannings, that is banning material!!

Like you're in a position to sit in judgement...

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Can someone offload this twat, please?

Nothing but a board-spammer.

how is this thread spam??

it is the only thread on the first page that is going a different direction to "we are the best team in the world as we won a league cup second round match against a sub standard premier league side".

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
i did not set out to annoy people, but when people start insulting me, i am not going to sit back and accept it.

it will be double standard for Fred Oliver not to be banned after him on numerous occasion calling me a "tosser", despite me doing nothing to insult him in a personal manner.

You cannot be banned for calling someone a tosser, only if you start a thread insulting them. However, I am in complete agreement with Fred Oliver and his attitude towards you. I have been watching Brighton almost 20 years and that is one of the best evenings I have had watching the team, especially after Saturday. I am not suggesting that it will change our season or we will win the League Cup but it was a fantastic evening. Why someone who was not even there has to start such a stupid thread belittling the team's achievement last night is beyond me. Are you a Palace fan?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

You most definatly started this thread to incite others to react, YOU are at fault in my opinion, now stop this, it is totally unnecessary, and contributes nothing to the good of the board or the decent members in it, and most certainly ALL of us who are enjoying last nights result.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You most definatly started this thread to incite others to react, YOU are at fault in my opinion, now stop this, it is totally unnecessary, and contributes nothing to the good of the board or the decent members in it, and most certainly ALl of us who are enjoying last nights result.

Personally, I would go further, and insist that his childish, but nevertheless racist, user name is changed or deleted.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
we have sat through many a dross game, at the dean and at the priestfield, i think we are all intitled to feel good about ourselfs today and carry this buzz into the next few games. up the albion!!

and shut up gullywog you toss..pot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You most definatly started this thread to incite others to react, YOU are at fault in my opinion, now stop this, it is totally unnecessary, and contributes nothing to the good of the board or the decent members in it, and most certainly ALL of us who are enjoying last nights result.

I can feel hitonys itchy trigger finger twitching from here.....

:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
how is this thread spam??

it is the only thread on the first page that is going a different direction to "we are the best team in the world as we won a league cup second round match against a sub standard premier league side".

How is this thread spam? By berating people for enjoying a good win last night.

Who gave you the right to lecture everyone that last night was meaningless? It might have been to you, and you could have just said 'I don't care.' Or you needn't have posted anything at all. But you didn't, you've gone on a round of self-righteousness, spectacularly missed the whole point of today's threads by foisting your irrelevance upon us.

If you don't like this happiness spreading throughout the board, don't read it. I mean, when it comes to your misery, does anyone actually care?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
i'm gutted i wasn't sat next you last night in that case, would have been more meaningful to wind someone like you up than be in the third round of a cup we have no chance of winning.

at least i would have achieved something worthwhile!!

So are you suggesting that if a team has no chance of achieving a major success that season, such as the title or top x number of places, then they shouldn't bother either, - so why not scrap scrap all football leagues and the premiership and just have Manchester Utd then - that way you don't have to bother at all?

yes the result matters, and yes it is important. - It could mean the difference between us having a poor season and a season where we end up challenging for promotion mainly because this result will give the whole squad a lot of confidence and hopefully the belief again to play better football, that is until w@nkers like you get on their backs again and knock it all back out of them, do us a favour and F'ck off and support someone else, taking the rest you you miserable f@cking moaning b@stards with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here