Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone actually care?

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
sooner have three points in the league!!

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
why is it SO good, that everyone is absolutely going crazy, when the chances are it's just going to delay inevitable disappointment??

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Life....

....is the delaying of an inevitable disappointment, but we still get out of bed every day.

Bi-polar Hove Albion.:ascarf:

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
that's a shocking comment, has no relevance and only backs up my point!!

In life we don't ALL post about something so meaningless on a messageboard!!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
why is it SO good, that everyone is absolutely going crazy, when the chances are it's just going to delay inevitable disappointment??

Suggest you go and support someone else then because your 'inevitable disappointment' is no support at all.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nurse...he's out again...prepare the valium fix

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
will the valium remove the delusion of humour ?

You're right, maybe not...better bring along some of the new Michael Barrymore memorial range of suppositories. We've got a hot one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Are you an Albion fan? The result stands for ever so how can it end in disappointment. I don't think there's an Albion fan that expects to win the Cup is there? There are young people who went to that game who will still get chills and smile to themselves in 40 years time when they remember last night...so yes it was SO good...and I wasn't even there :lol:

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
it shouldn't take a premiership side to extract a belief and willingness from the players.

they are paid to do that, to the same degree, each and every week, so performances of such variance should not be turned on or off like a switch!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
it shouldn't take a premiership side to extract a belief and willingness from the players.

they are paid to do that, to the same degree, each and every week, so performances of such variance should not be turned on or off like a switch!!

Ok. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume youre either on a wind up or you're 12 years old. Otherwise you really are a cock who appears to know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

No worries. Nothings gonna piss on my fireworks today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here