Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dodgy phonecalls - please help

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
ok people - i keep getting really dodgy phonecalls from someone - he knows my name, keeps calling me "little laura" and stuff like that, and im getting quite worried - here is the pesons number

can someone tell me how to block the number from the phone - or do i phone the police?? im getting quite scared about it. If phone the police - what is the number??

please help me

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Answering you on Msn but general police queries are 0845 6060606

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
How about I give him a bell & tell him I'll track him down & stomp on his Jacobs if he don't pack it in, low-life!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
have phoned the police, and i have to go to the station to fill out a form

o2 are being a f***ing nuisance because im under 18 and my mum pays the bills

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ben andrews girlfriend said:
have phoned the police, and i have to go to the station to fill out a form

o2 are being a f***ing nuisance because im under 18 and my mum pays the bills

BAG - get your Mum to contact O2, there is no excuse for this type of behaviour and you are a customer as well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Utter bellend. Suggest concerted NSC and NSP campaign to make him aware that no one upsets our BAG

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
BAG, I have tried feeding his phone number into various search engines but come up with nothing. I am glad you have contacted the police - maybe the next step is for the Daft BINT mafia to intervene. I reckon its someone you know.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
ok people - i keep getting really dodgy phonecalls from someone - he knows my name, keeps calling me "little laura" and stuff like that, and im getting quite worried - here is the pesons number

can someone tell me how to block the number from the phone - or do i phone the police?? im getting quite scared about it. If phone the police - what is the number??

please help me

Strange, i had that once before and almost had to change my number but it seemed they got bored and gave up. Then last week i was getting dodgy texts and a couple of calls from a female voice accusing me of seeing her bloke (i didn't have a clue what she was on about) I kept trying to tell her she had a wrong number until she said my name!! That freaked me out a bit but once again it's all gone quiet and i haven't heard anything since

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
ignore that it wasnt him.

how do you know it was not danny seagull? this would imply that you know who it is.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here