Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just in case anyone hasn't seen the BBC trailers...

[yt]jUOa_XxfopM[/yt]

[yt]cXBmZuNVo-k[/yt]

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ah, you mean David Tennant is only doing 1 more series.

He said he hasn't been asked to do series 5 yet. However if we keep going down this route they'll be spoilers for those who havent been reading the media so lets leave it till after the show's aired.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Mr Copper (Clive Swift's character in last Christmas' special) must make an appearance tonight because it was said before the series that we'd see him this series and we havent yet.

Rose's mum is also in tonights episode.

After Reading above article, another name in the frame is Simon Pegg, who while already having apperad in the new seires', is not impossible, because sixth doctor colin baker appeared in the series before becoming the doctor.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am looking forward to this more than just about any tv show i've ever known. Perhaps that says more about me than it does the programme!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
John Simm, Paul McGann, Peter Davison and Sylvester McCoy have all been rumoured to be the "new" doctor. If indeed there is a new doctor.

McCoy,Davison McGann would all be backward steps and as such are well out of the picture... John Simm would def bring something to the party and could carry it off :thumbsup:

What about Tate ? talk is that she might "Absorb" the Doctor or be "outed " as a Time Lord.

I hope that does not happen as I am getting a bit fed up of her acting style " Shout, Swirl Hair, Shout, Swirl Hair " ad infinitum.. sigh

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
McCoy,Davison McGann would all be backward steps and as such are well out of the picture... John Simm would def bring something to the party and could carry it off :thumbsup:

What about Tate ? talk is that she might "Absorb" the Doctor or be "outed " as a Time Lord.

I hope that does not happen as I am getting a bit fed up of her acting style " Shout, Swirl Hair, Shout, Swirl Hair " ad infinitum.. sigh

I'm really starting to like Donna now (no, not in that way). Her charachter has really grown throughout the series, and it'll be a shame if she's to leave.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I'm really starting to like Donna now (no, not in that way). Her charachter has really grown throughout the series, and it'll be a shame if she's to leave.

Same here - I really didnt like her at the beginning, but I think she's really progressed throughout. It's quite a relief that he's got a sidekick that isnt a love interest or anything - i think that Donna grounds him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I will actually cry if Cribbins character dies.
cribbinsmain_463931a.jpg

:bowdown:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
McCoy,Davison McGann would all be backward steps and as such are well out of the picture...

The rumour is one of them will play the doctor for just this episode and Tennant will become the doctor again once time is fixed.

I would love it if McGann had another chance

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Same here - I really didnt like her at the beginning, but I think she's really progressed throughout. It's quite a relief that he's got a sidekick that isnt a love interest or anything - i think that Donna grounds him.

Sorry, as Sidekick's go, Tate is the worst Freya IS lovely, Billie is a tryer(even though her teeth don't seem to fit her head)... as for Cribbins yes it will be sad to lose him if he goes..
lets hope the Daleks are thinking what I'm thinking.. I think its time for Catherine Tate to " move on to other projects"

Fed up with her histrionics...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I suspect we all will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here