Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Could be good tonight. Being talked up as one of the best ever.

Good to see they are going for a radically different plot :jester:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
it looks like a classic tonight. The clip they have been showing all week is superb. Can't wait.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cannot WAIT to see where that goes next week.

He's regenerating, but into who? What's happening to David Tennant?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's dead isn't he ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tennant was seen recording the christmas one in gloucester though - if it is a new doctor then it has to be the BEST cover up since paul mccartney dying

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There has to be something that will keep DT there, maybe he'll somehow regenerate but stay the same, using up one of his lives but not changing his appearance/character.

:shrug:

Anyone got a time machine so we can nip over to next Saturday and find out?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
There has to be something that will keep DT there, maybe he'll somehow regenerate but stay the same, using up one of his lives but not changing his appearance/character.

:shrug:

Anyone got a time machine so we can nip over to next Saturday and find out?

They said they were getting out of the 13 regenerations thing - so maybe it is that?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not bad at all. Roll on next Saturday.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

when romana regenerated she changed into somebody she had seen previously and liked - wouldnt suprise me if something like that happens, probably tying in with some sort of romantic bollocks with rose

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
First time I've watched Dr Who in years...I think the last time I watched it, Peter Davison was the Dr!
Apart from the fact I couldn't really follow the story line, as I hadn't seen previous episodes, it was better than I expected!

tennant was seen recording the christmas one in gloucester though - if it is a new doctor then it has to be the BEST cover up since paul mccartney dying

Is first thing that came to my mind

I also read that harriett jones gets turned into a dalek, so don't be suprised if she is in next episode too.

I CANT WAIT!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is first thing that came to my mind

I also read that harriett jones gets turned into a dalek, so don't be suprised if she is in next episode too.

I CANT WAIT!!

i heard that she was the RED dalek - but obviously not

i heard that she was the RED dalek - but obviously not

is also what i thought at first.

Have a feeling that the dalek in red dalek suit will be demoted or killed and Harriett Jones put in there instead.

Believe in old series (or a book) it said that demotion was a possibility....like in the army going up or down ranks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here