Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
tennant was seen recording the christmas one in gloucester though - if it is a new doctor then it has to be the BEST cover up since paul mccartney dying

Just back in my time machine and at the end of the series the doctor emerges from the shower to find Rose or Donna lying on bed and realises that the last series has been a dream.

(My Guess is the woman who knew the Doctor in the library episode was a future regeneration of the Doctor, and that was why she knew so much about the doctor, and rather than being dead, she regenerated again)

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I reckon it's all to do with them being in a time vortex that is 1 second out of kilter with the rest of the universe.
Or I could continue with my theory of the Doctor and everybody else actually dying and "THE DALEKS RULING SUPREME".:shrug:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I reckon it's all to do with them being in a time vortex that is 1 second out of kilter with the rest of the universe.
Or I could continue with my theory of the Doctor and everybody else actually dying and "THE DALEKS RULING SUPREME".:shrug:

good theory

or it turns out that the Daleks are holded by other means rather than the Dr

YouTube - Gay Daleks

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There has to be something that will keep DT there, maybe he'll somehow regenerate but stay the same, using up one of his lives but not changing his appearance/character.

:shrug:

Anyone got a time machine so we can nip over to next Saturday and find out?
Hand in a jar. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They also did a close up of Donna wearing a black ring....

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I reckon he will regenerate into Paul Mcgann :thumbsup:

What a brilliant episode tho, i felt that it had everything. I really hope that next week doesn;t let us down.

Bernard Cribbins and a referance to a first doctor dalek story were also highlights for me, how long until next saturday?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon he will regenerate into Paul Mcgann :thumbsup:

What a brilliant episode tho, i felt that it had everything. I really hope that next week doesn;t let us down.

Bernard Cribbins and a referance to a first doctor dalek story were also highlights for me, how long until next saturday?

mcgann was seen having lunch or something with tennant - i would LOVE it if he came back, he was quality and wasted in the movie

so many possibilities. harriet jones not seen dying, the doctors hand having a close up before he regenerates, davies having a history of telling complete lies coupled with the fact that tennant is doing theatre next year, the medusa cascade being out of time, and most exciting of all donna seen wearing a ring...

roll on next saturday - this has the potential to be the best of the new ones, just got to pray they dont balls its up

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
when romana regenerated she changed into somebody she had seen previously and liked - wouldnt suprise me if something like that happens, probably tying in with some sort of romantic bollocks with rose

... and Jenny didn't change her appearance when she regenerated either.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Pretty sure that years ago The Doc was only allowed 7 regenerations,but he has lasted somewhat longer than expected,................however,just as this regeneration starts the people on Galaxy Quest press the activate button on the mechanism that nobody really understands,and time goes back thirteen seconds so that the Doctor can dodge the Dalek bullet,and none of this happens.

Or something.

Pretty sure that years ago The Doc was only allowed 7 regenerations,

Hope there isn't some dodgy deus ex machina outcome next episode too, cracking finale so far... just hope RTD doesn't balls it up by having Davros destroy the Earth while some Europop track plays or have the Doctor turned into Dobby the house elf again!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Driving through Ditchling tonight and turning towards the beacon,

on a residential sign on the right, someone has put a white banner with Bad wolf in red and also the the right looking font,
had to do a double take ???,
wish i had though of it,:lol:
banners over the next week everywhere with bad wolf on them world freak a few fans :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here