Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What happened at the end of the latest one?

I had to deal with a crying toddler just after the intelligent ones were selected for the final experiment and the doctor went to follow them. It was over by the time I came down.

Oh, I think the new assistant is far sexier than Billie but I'm not sure I prefer her as a character yet.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gwylan said:
What happened at the end of the latest one?

I had to deal with a crying toddler just after the intelligent ones were selected for the final experiment and the doctor went to follow them. It was over by the time I came down.

Oh, I think the new assistant is far sexier than Billie but I'm not sure I prefer her as a character yet.

I have three young kids, so that is a potential issue for me too, but now I have Sky+, I can pause, fix the crying toddler, come back down stairs , then resume, marvellous

Oh, and as for how it finished, they are trying to turn the clever folks into "Human Daleks" to evolve the Dalek race (all those stairs, and lack of dexterity must be a right pain ;) ) ...to be continued next week.......

For the record, I have enjoyed every episode, and so has Mrs Wanderer !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Cheers Wanderer. I don't have Sky so pausing is not an option for me. It's not normally a problem as Mrs G generally deals with his crying but she'd gone out last night; selfish bint.:jester:

I guess there had to be a second part as he hadn't been crying for very long and I couldn't imagine they'd have wrapped up the whole episode in a few minutes.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
BTW Gwylan, they repeat every episode Sundays on BBC3 and the following Friday too. Someone's probably uploaded the episode online somewhere by now too.

Yeah, it was the Sunday repeat that I was watching; the Saturday one is on at the kids' bedtime so it's not possible to watch that.

Can't watch it online as the PC's in my room and there's no sofa to hide behind.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here