Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What do you reckon on the series so far?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
coventrygull said:
Not very good. In my opinion

Agreed, although the acting has been ok, we seem to be running out of stories.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The new assistant has a certain charm.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think it's been brilliant! The Shakespare episode in particular was fantastic i thought.

Oh well, each to their own

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I never used to like the programme, but I've found myself getting more and more into it during the last series and now into this one.

Great Saturday night entertainment IMO, and far better than the Grease/Joseph drivel.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've never missed an episode since it started. :blush:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I thought last night was a good little episode, ok not the best as the plot line was rather slim but a good premise about being stuck in a jam for what seems like forever.

I accually think the effects are more adventurous this year than the previous two series aswell, and next weeks building of the empire state building should be quite something to see

Also it was nice to see an updated version of the Macra :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I haven't watched any of them except for last night and I thought it was awful. Bad acting, script, premise...

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Daleks in Manhattan is the title of next weeks episode.

Rumour has that Daleks are to patrol late night trains between Aldrington and Angmering in a bid to stop anti social behavior.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
:geek alert:

Gridlock is the 727th episode of Doctor Who. This will break the record held by the various series in the Star Trek franchise. They amassed a combined total of 726 episodes between them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Kenhead said:
:geek alert:

Gridlock is the 727th episode of Doctor Who. This will break the record held by the various series in the Star Trek franchise. They amassed a combined total of 726 episodes between them.

Ubernerd.:lolol:

Last nights episode was crap. Doctors assistant is improving imo, last weeks was a better episode and next weeks looks promising.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Last nights was the best of the series so far. The first was dull, the shakespeare won was just rubbish.. yesterdays was excellent tho, and I've a feeling things will pick up - quite dramatically in the next few episodes!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I haven't watched any of them except for last night and I thought it was awful. Bad acting, script, premise...

Don't go telling me it was the first one you'd seen. You knew all the characters names and stuff.

It was the first episode of Dr Who I've ever seen. Les forced me to watch it. It was crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here