Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I dont think he will score a single goal until Palace play us in March.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Because I don't give a toss about Palace. I just want the best for our club.

The best thing for our club in this instance would be someone making room for us in the playoff places, i.e. Palace.

Dobbie having a shit old time of it would be one such way in which they could accommodate us with this.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The best thing for our club in this instance would be someone making room for us in the playoff places, i.e. Palace.

Dobbie having a shit old time of it would be one such way in which they could accommodate us with this.

I'm not sure we need someone to make room for us, we just need to starting consistently winning games.

Completely disagree.

Surely it's a question of how much something is important to you?

Are you saying it should be 50-50? 50% wanting Brighton to do well and 50% Palace to do badly.

What's your weighting?

Mine is simple.

I 100% want Brighton to do well and 100% want Palace to f*** up.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
If he starts, he'll bag a brace ( 10th and 90th ) but Palarse will still lose 2-3 to the Mighty Charlton

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Mine is simple.

I 100% want Brighton to do well and 100% want Palace to f*** up.

I think you knew what I meant, that adds up to 200%.:lolol:

If you can only go as high as 100%, what would it be?

Think about, we win so your happy. Then you hear that Palace have won as well. Does it make you less happy? How much does it affect you compared to us winning?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Who cares for the wages he was awful for us and clearly didn't work out. Perhaps try concentrating on the fact we have addressed two weak points in our squad with quality signings and stop worrying about what Dobbie might do up the road

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace prob finally get back on winning ways today. If they dont then that will hurt and we could be right on their tails

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here