Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Dobbie had a fantastic cameo debut. Only on for 30 minutes but he looks extremely composed, great with the ball at his feet and has a rocket of a right foot. Changed the game for us today. Very pleased.

As for Glenn... The best striker we've had for 8 years.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dobbie is a good player just did not work out for him at the Albion.He will do well at Palace as Holloway knows how to get the best out of him. Dont understand some of our so called fans calling him shit.

I think this sums it up fairly well, however it can't denied that he was average at best with us. Obvious,ly has a point to prove.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Dobbie had a fantastic cameo debut. Only on for 30 minutes but he looks extremely composed, great with the ball at his feet and has a rocket of a right foot. Changed the game for us today. Very pleased.

As for Glenn... The best striker we've had for 8 years.

Good for you

Glenn is quality.. However no matter how many Palace fans claim Dobbie is good he was utter wank for us and I'm still chuffed we got shot

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I thought Dobbie was a bit hit and miss today, but can't deny that he looked very eager. Perhaps he needs a manager who pushes the right buttons.

FFS Murray on the other hand was pure class.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dobbie has gone.... move on. More minutes spent on here talking about him, than actual game time he spent on the pitch for BHA.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
What are your thoughts on Dobbie ? He only played 30 mins or so today but looked creative every time and almost scored a stunning goal from outside the box (great save from their keeper).

Is this a flash in the pan ? If not I wonder why you would loan him out and seem keen to let him go ? (its a permanent deal from the end of the season if all goes well I understand)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And you know that how? Ah you have special powers..were you in Sheffield?

Seeing as you live in France and have made no secret that you don't attend any games I don't need my special powers to have a guess that you weren't there sugartits x

No I wasn't at today's game, I'm not able to attend most aways

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What are your thoughts on Dobbie ? He only played 30 mins or so today but looked creative every time and almost scored a stunning goal from outside the box (great save from their keeper).

Is this a flash in the pan ? If not I wonder why you would loan him out and seem keen to let him go ? (its a permanent deal from the end of the season if all goes well I understand)

He was a panic buy at the end of August as a replacement for cms, but as cms stayed Dobbie only had limited opportunities and despite scoring a couple flattered to deceive and it just didn't work here for him. No doubting he is a good player in the right set up for him. The fact Ollie had worked with him before and tried to sign him when we did would suggest that he should do ok at least for you (unfortunately)

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Seeing as you live in France and have made no secret that you don't attend any games I don't need my special powers to have a guess that you weren't there sugartits x

No I wasn't at today's game, I'm not able to attend most aways
œ
Yeah I live in France....we are allowed to go on holiday every so often, and I choose to come over, see mum and take in a game at Selhurst, is called planning sunbeam, come over when we are at home, see us win. Maybe you should go and see an away game sometime, just not one where you get beat 3-1 eh?
and the quote was don't attend MANY games, not any games!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
He was a panic buy at the end of August as a replacement for cms, but as cms stayed Dobbie only had limited opportunities and despite scoring a couple flattered to deceive and it just didn't work here for him. No doubting he is a good player in the right set up for him. The fact Ollie had worked with him before and tried to sign him when we did would suggest that he should do ok at least for you (unfortunately)

Cheers for the reply. Sometimes certain players just click with certain managers I guess - like Ambrose and Warnock. I read today that when Blackpool went up, Holloway also brought in Phillips and Dobbie on loan, so obviously going with what he knows. I thought KP was a poor signing incidentally but he was different class today. Caused absolute havoc. We shall see...

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Please can you make a play pen for these (unts to play in.

ENOUGH.

Then we couldn't come on here after a week when you've signed more WORLD class players and have the best Albion squad EVER, before you're dinked by the Pigs.

While we go unbeaten in TEN local derbies over 2 seasons.

Lovely, I'll have another glass of vino.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here