Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ask your precious mods/posters.

You are given free reign here, all we need do is post on GPD and we offed to the away end.

Precious little Sarf Laaarndon twats.

Out of interest who was you on there ?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
It must have been bustersdad that doesn't go to ANY games. I'd love to get to some away games, but caring for my disabled mrs means I can't my precious x

I'm amazed they let you back in the country btw

OK fair enough, why the insults? Maybe it was bustersdad, I get to 2 or 3 games a season now, used to be ST. Fair play, looking after loved ones is far more important than football...respect!

OK fair enough, why the insults? Maybe it was bustersdad, I get to 2 or 3 games a season now, used to be ST. Fair play, looking after loved ones is far more important than football...respect!

Because you're a palace pikey scum sister shagging nonce.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hi all.

Thanks for Dobbie - good interplay with Murray today. How did you guys get on against Sheffield Weds today?

I hear you guys had a decent crowd in today. Good atmosphere? Would you say that you're reasonably happy with things at Palace at the moment?

Was anyone talking to you? Didn't think so..did you lose today perhaps?

Yes, you're on NSC not BB f***ing S.

Pick some ticks out of your sisters minge before you get in there tonight nonce.

the above statement was issued by palace fan Physcokiller on BBS to me before I was banned.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

Pick some ticks out of your sisters minge before you get in there tonight nonce.

the above statement was issued by palace fan Physcokiller on BBS to me before I was banned.
Ohh how tough you are...FYI I don't have a sister, can I borrow yours

Hillian - calm down.

The BBS is for little poppets that hide behind the police at home matches against Charlton.

You can't say anything on there before you are chucked in the Away End Forum and then if you say anything on there which may slightly offend them they PM a mod and ask for a life ban. It's just the way Palace operate - as long as your Palace you can call people racist, rapists, and bander all sorts of homophobic crap without fear of reprimand.

Scum or Nigels ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hillian - calm down.

The BBS is for little poppets that hide behind the police at home matches against Charlton.

You can't say anything on there before you are chucked in the Away End Forum and then if you say anything on there which may slightly offend them they PM a mod and ask for a life ban. It's just the way Palace operate - as long as your Palace you can call people racist, rapists, and bander all sorts of homophobic crap without fear of reprimand.

Scum or Nigels ?

You sound rather bitter Major, have you been banned by any chance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here