Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie going out on loan

albionite

May 20, 2009
I don't know the ins and outs of how much they cost but they did look very well made. Did they sound good? I couldn't hear from where I was standing especially after 80 mins when I think there was a fire drill.

Don't lie seaside we know you watched it on tv while playing with your train set.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'd be more worried we mugged you off in your own back yard champ.

Not to mention you spent the transfer fee on plastic clappers to mark the occasion!

:)

Has to really hurt that a premier league player from SPURS (Harry Kane) would rather sign for QPR on a season long loan than Crystal Palace on loan who are in the mighty Premiershite.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd be more worried we mugged you off in your own back yard champ.

Not to mention you spent the transfer fee on plastic clappers to mark the occasion!

:)

I wasn't talking to u WELCHER. Pay ur bet or **** off

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Has to really hurt that a premier league player from SPURS (Harry Kane) would rather sign for QPR on a season long loan than Crystal Palace on loan who are in the mighty Premiershite.

No not really matey. Not having to watch Manish and Steve Clarridge anymore far outweighs missing out on any player :thumbup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I don't know the ins and outs of how much they cost but they did look very well made. Did they sound good? I couldn't hear from where I was standing especially after 80 mins when I think there was a fire drill.

I take it numbers aren't your strong point?

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Said this would happen weeks ago ,with the players comming in and only being allowed a 25 man squad his days were always numbered , I would say thanks to him help getting us up last season

Where are the spelling police when you need them ? not sure how to highlight coming but my spell check has

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Some Swansea fans I know summed it up with Dobbie "Hes great when he goes out on loan, but hes absolute s**t the moment he signs a permanent deal." Seems it was the same at Palace !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here