Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie going out on loan

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Heard that they have also bough a job lot of parachutes for when they drop out of the prem league along with all there bargain buy 1 get 1 free starlets they have pulled in

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That's a real strong squad of no-marks you've assembled there.

It is indeed. :clap2:

Still, it's not all gloom & doom on the BBS. One optimistic clown has managed to make sense of yet another fantastic bit of business by Parrish & Co: "...Guess they have been loaned out just in case we get relegated and need them next season."

:lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was actually chuffed when we signed Dobbie as he looked class at Blackpool, but he did naff all here. Holloway obviously thought he could get him going, but seems not to be the case.

By the way, we-8-brighton. Great name, very clever.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Said this would happen weeks ago ,with the players comming in and only being allowed a 25 man squad his days were always numbered , I would say thanks to him help getting us up last season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow, I don't ever look at palace board but all of them seem to be saying Dobbie is shit (like we told them), yet most of the sad little chumps of theirs who post here were saying how good he was :ffsparr:

Said this would happen weeks ago ,with the players comming in and only being allowed a 25 man squad his days were always numbered , I would say thanks to him help getting us up last season

Any chance you could piss off to the BBS and thank him over there?

Not sure we give a shit really.

Oct 25, 2003
has never seemed to settle at a club for a prolonged amount of time and really shine....his greatest success has been in short loan spells where he's scored a decent amount of goals in a short space of time...must be a reason why no one has given him a decent chance at the highest level

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was actually chuffed when we signed Dobbie as he looked class at Blackpool, but he did naff all here. Holloway obviously thought he could get him going, but seems not to be the case.

By the way, we-8-brighton. Great name, very clever.

All the more impressive considering he only has 7 fingers on each hand. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not bad for £120, 000, 000 in return.

Paint it up how u want but fact is he really didn't. Yes he scored a couple of goals maybe, a few assists maybe but also played in your v poor run. Most players u could've signed would've scored a couple of goals in lots of game time. He also played no part in the play off freak results ;) We've absolutely mugged u here, we made cash on a shit player and got our top earner off the books. Yes feel free to talk about free agent Murray if it will make u feel better...

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Paint it up how u want but fact is he really didn't. Yes he scored a couple of goals maybe, a few assists maybe but also played in your v poor run. Most players u could've signed would've scored a couple of goals in lots of game time. He also played no part in the play off freak results ;) We've absolutely mugged u here, we made cash on a shit player and got our top earner off the books. Yes feel free to talk about free agent Murray if it will make u feel better...

I'd be more worried we mugged you off in your own back yard champ.

Not to mention you spent the transfer fee on plastic clappers to mark the occasion!

:)

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Well bellend we already agreed to buy him off you when we took him on loan. panic buying PMSL honestly what have you lot done this window jack shit.

Do you actually know who jack schitt? I know him very well.

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'
Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.
Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.
He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

It does seem that many of those Schitt's mentioned are infact Palace fans who live on these forums.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'd be more worried we mugged you off in your own back yard champ.

Not to mention you spent the transfer fee on plastic clappers to mark the occasion!

:)

£850000 on clappers, that's just you being a bit of a cock now isn't it? You could have spent that on something like a decent architect to get some plans drawn up to redevelop that embarrassment of a football ground, but no it was spunked on a shit player. Palace living for the moment and not planning past this season. Funny that.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
£850000 on clappers, that's just you being a bit of a cock now isn't it? You could have spent that on something like a decent architect to get some plans drawn up to redevelop that embarrassment of a football ground, but no it was spunked on a shit player. Palace living for the moment and not planning past this season. Funny that.

I don't know the ins and outs of how much they cost but they did look very well made. Did they sound good? I couldn't hear from where I was standing especially after 80 mins when I think there was a fire drill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here