Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you wear your Brighton shirt on holiday?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think I've seen some at the Withdean with 'Uncle Spielberg' on the back of a Brighton shirt. But like Easy 10, it might be because of something other than NSC.

Oh, and the only time I ever wear replica shirts is when I play indoor football. (Or Pitch Invasion.)

Waste of money, IMO. Each to their own n all that though.

My Albion shirts are seen regularly in the Zizkov area of Prague :lolol:

As in Viktoria Zizkov? Forgot the scarf when there last summer, but did get a few shots of the stunning facilities.

4857_96223681785_578246785_2424537_6696814_n.jpg

sussexstu

Jan 6, 2010
i always wear my albion shirt on the 1st day of an overseas test match (see 'skint shirt at the cricket' thread on here). always proud to show my support, and also the blue and white stripes always show up well when the cameras show the crowd.

smelly

May 23, 2004
Not a replica but have a legends shirt with Peter Ward on the front. Got stopped in the street in Melbourne by a bloke who shouted: "He shot he scored"at me.

You bastards get everywhere!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Will be donning the v neck retro number at various spots in the Caribbean over the coming months.....if I can get to Gatwick & out of the country on Saturday.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
of course you have to show off brighton and hove albion the greatest team in the world

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I always take my Brighton shirt. I haven't got many clothes:down:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As in Viktoria Zizkov? Forgot the scarf when there last summer, but did get a few shots of the stunning facilities.

yep, my flat is approx 200 yards from where you took the pic...just off
Seifertova.
Stunning stadium. Think ive said on here before. Makes Withdean look
pretty damn good!, and they were playing in top league last year. Unbelievable.
Ive got a scarf...but cant asked to cross the road
to see them to be honest. If they are playing Sparta or Slavia ill try..
but they play at 10:15 on Sunday morning.
Even if you live next the the fecking ground, its hard to make it after a saturday night in a city like this haha

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Guilty.
But in my defence, I always had Easy on my shirt before I started posting on here, it was a nickname LONG before it became a username.

Same as. I'd been known as pasty long before NSC came about, although I don't have it on my most recent shirts.

And yes, I do take them/wear them on holidays. Even skied wearing one :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I gave up on the shirts after the Palokerville one as the quality is awful.

I did wear one first day at breakfast on holiday in Egypt and Mrs Hut said it was too loud so that was that - was the old red / black AC Milan style one.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Always wear my brighton shirt, I also have an old England shirt with Butters 14 on the back which I have worn all over Thailand, Malaysia and Costa Rica.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Football shirts abroad is the ultimate english stereotype that I tend to avoid. Saying that I did take a pair of white home shorts with me on holiday in the summer to wear aound the pool but obviously much more subtle than the stripes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have sometimes yes. May wear the PINK one in BEEFA this summer innit.

Many many years ago I was in New York and was wearing an Albion top in the hotel and was chatting in the lift to a Plymouth fan. Thats about as exciting as it gets im afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here