Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you wear your Brighton shirt on holiday?

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes and always proud to wear the stripes.

Once it actually got me into a conversation with a West Ham scout about Bobby Z (When BZ was still playing for us) he actually said Hammers had let him go as a boy because we didn't feel he was quick enough for the Prem, of course i said i disagree, who was right.......... could this qualify me to be an Albion scout?!

:blush:

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I take mine on holday. Last 2 holidays were in the US and it was uncomfortably hot. Thinnest and lightest things in the suitcase.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nope.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I used to do years ago, then I grew up

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
With reasonably sized chesticles,absolutely:thumbsup:
Wore skint shirt in San An-some thought I was Norman's dad:blush:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Too old for that now, holidays with the lads I used to around the pool or beach because I don't mind them getting dirty but with the bird it just makes you look like a chavvy northerner or essex boy.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
A mate of mine was on holiday in France a few years ago and was wearing his Albion shirt in a vineyard out in the middle of nowhere. In the distance he heard a cry of "Seeeeeaaaaaggggullllsssss!!!!!!!!!!". But when he tried to find the person concerned they had vanished!

I know. It's a mystery.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I wear my albion gear, at every sinlge oppertunity, i dn't do holidays though next year (this year)'s edinburgh fringe, if i go, will be wearing the Stripes, wearing my scarf as a ncesessity from now. Gloves when ever possible. Its sad, but who gives two shits? i'm fanatical!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A mate of mine was on holiday in France a few years ago and was wearing his Albion shirt in a vineyard out in the middle of nowhere. In the distance he heard a cry of "Seeeeeaaaaaggggullllsssss!!!!!!!!!!". But when he tried to find the person concerned they had vanished!

I know. It's a mystery.

dont suppose the voice also said ,if bloom builds it people will come ?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Not the stripes on holiday, but did take hat and scarf on honeymoon here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8404765@N04/4253357163/in/photostream/

Bobble '83 tastic..!

As an aside, i have my name 'Rowdey' on the back of my shirt, which i have been called since year dot, and was actually done for the BHA supporters game Vs Wycombe game few years ago, so we knew who to call/pass to..

Think that gets me out of supposed sad corner ? Maybe not. Who cares ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
why would you not want to wear this slinky lil number wherever you may wander

_40103374_palookaville203.jpg

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
yes and proud to wear it :bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No.

Football shirts are only to be worn at two places: a) when playing football or b) at a match.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Yup, always insist on wearing it at least once, usually when I drag the missus to the local football ground. Bit chavvy maybe but who cares?

10432_142452181785_578246785_3086853_4178034_n.jpg

On city breaks it'll be the scarf.

n578246785_1786487_2678.jpg

Nice to put a face to the name of someone who abused me on here...........:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here