Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you watch any soaps?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never seen the attraction myself but then I've never been interested enough to watch more than about 5 mins, maybe it gets you if you watch a couple of episodes.

The only one I do watch occasionally is the Bill and that's only because my other half watches it sometimes.

Never seen more than a few moments of Coronation Street, Eastenders or any of the others who's names escape me.

Am I missing anything?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
None. I used to be a huge Brookside fan and also The Bill back when Tosh was around. But we have no TV in this house so I don't watch any soaps. Listen to plenty of garbage on the radio instead though!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I watch Corrie most weeks. It offers some of the best writing on television without descending into too many of the ridiculous plot lines that bedevil Eastenders and were the ruin of Brookside.

Don't watch any of the others.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sometimes I frump infront of eastenders as it's usually when I come back downstairs from Arthur going to bed... trivial tv is usually all my brain can cope with by then...:lol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sometimes I frump infront of eastenders as it's usually when I come back downstairs from Arthur going to bed...the trivial tv is usually all my brain can cope with by then...:lol:

Surely you watch Neighbours Tedebear??:p

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Used to watch Neighbours, Hollyoaks and 'Enders, nowadays I might catch Hollyoaks a couple of times a week but that's it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't beat a bit of Eastenders which this week has been set in Brighton + Worthing. Stories dragged out a bit too much but after a day at work its normally on when the dinner's ready so why not

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The only one I watch is Neighbours because it's on when I get in from work, is funny and is full of totty :lolol:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Soaps and BB must be the worst programmes on tv.

Never understood how people can sit through drivel like this.

They really must be missing something in their lives IMO.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Soaps and BB must be the worst programmes on tv.

Never understood how people can sit through drivel like this.

They really must be missing something in their lives IMO.

I find the number of cooking programmes irritating and there seem to be more every week. Seems there is a cookery programme on one channel or the other pretty well every early to mid evening on weekdays.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I find the number of cooking programmes irritating and there seem to be more every week. Seems there is a cookery programme on one channel or the other pretty well every early to mid evening on weekdays.

Agree with that totally, far too many.

Used to watch Ramsey as I found him mildly amusing, now he just irritates me too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Holby City is my only vice...the missus watches Eastenders and I then slink off to play guitar hero

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
talking of Holby I cant believe Jesus is now taking drugs.......

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

( robert powell for those who dont watch it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here