Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you watch any soaps?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Recently I have been watching Eastenders but I think it's got more to do with that sexy Chelsea bird rather than the quality of the programme.

you are surely joking and have her name wrong , she looks like she's been hit with a frying pan and as for the size of her arse

Dawn , Carly , Stacey , Tania all better

even Pat Butcher and Willie the dog give her a run for her money

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Coronation Street, as pointed out above it is fairly well written with credible story lines, it is also one of the funniest programmes on the box. Also listen to the Archers on R4, a bit of a throwback to when I was a kid growing up in a house without a TV and radio was all we had...still prefer radio to TV at times, if I am totally honest.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I don't watch any soaps.

I use to watch Eastenders when it was on only twice a week but that was ages ago

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I dont watch any and never have. From the few minutes I have watched I've seen some of the worst acting, ever which didnt really attract me.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Coronation Street, as pointed out above it is fairly well written with credible story lines, it is also one of the funniest programmes on the box. Also listen to the Archers on R4, a bit of a throwback to when I was a kid growing up in a house without a TV and radio was all we had...still prefer radio to TV at times, if I am totally honest.

one of the funniest programmes on the box :eek: :nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
tip top - it really is, some of the characters are absolutely hilarious, look at it not so much as a soap but a parody of life in northern England...the only thing that is missing is a whippet, instead they have a Great Dane called Schmeichel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here