• Yes

Votes: 75 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's just not a site that needs that type of development. Far too many flats and a watered down sports centre.

They should be holding out for a sports development that's the envy of the country. Instead, they're letting the housing take it over when Brighton & Hove is, frankly, full up!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
My first impression from that picture is that it's not worthy of being the dominant feature of the views that you get of Brighton and Hove from the downs or Worthing and places like that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could make a well-decent replica out of THESE

66200740.jpg

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
They do look a bit shite.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Nice looking building, but don't think it suits a place like quiet and gentille Hove. As Bluejuice says it will block the views of the residents, Hove needs just a new leisure centre, as when I last went to the King Alfred a few years ago, I thought it seriously needs a new centre.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
In the original plan they were going to include a cinema. It's unbelievable there is no cinema in Hove considering it's the birthplace of UK cinema.

Once they dropped the cinema idea I lost interest.

Let 'em build whatever they want, all I do is drive past it a couple of times a day.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Marvellous. It will improve a shabby part of the seafront no end.

I think as a rule of thumb it's safe to say that if Selma Mountford is against something, I'm all for it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree with Jonathon Livingstone and Beach Hut.
People in Hove are like dinosaurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here