Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Norwich to drop into the playoffs and then lose

Do you want Norwich to lose out on promtion to the Premier League?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
so staying down next season?

Delighted they lost to Swansea at the weekend and seeing as they nicked last season's captain and have been trying to nick this year's best player I make no apologies for hoping we get to play them next year.

Staying down may possibly make them more likely to continue chasing Elliott though..maybe.

Anyway, do you give a shit?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I would like Cardiff to go up as i have bet on them and they will probably be more competetive in the prem next season so yeah.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Sort of couldn't care less, but in the short term want them to stay down after the Bennett saga, so we can tonk them next year at the AMEX.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I want them to stay down purely because I don't want us to have a disillusioned Bennett looking at them in the Premier League and thinking 'that could have been me.' At least with us both in the Championship next season it'll be less of an issue for him I would have thought, especially if we are a competitive force in that league.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If they stay down I don't think there'll be any reason for Bennett to go there. The fact they're still watching him suggests they would still be interested if they went up.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I hope they go up. Great club with a manager who's got the good taste to admire our players.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
For many years I used to think of Norwich as a club similar to ourselves ie having similar catchment area, resources and potential so generally wished them all the best. But of late they have become very arrogant in a similar vein to that other club along the South Coast. The way they (and their supporters) carried on back in January about taking Elliott Bennett from us was the final straw for me. It would be good to see them miss out on promotion and give us the chance to take them down a peg or two next season.

On the other hand Norwich could be next seasons whipping boys in the Prem. Yes they have points in the bank but nicked too many last minute results to be convincing. Swansea walked through their defence in the last game - a bit like Watford did in the very first live televised match at the beginning of the season, so they do not appear to have progressed much. They only have a modest budget for new signings so on that basis I think they would get really hammered in the Prem.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They seem like a nice well run club with a good manager so would be happy for them to get promoted.

It was a bit annoying with all the baiting from Norwich fans during Bennetgate saga but I can't help but think that we put that on ourselves by the whole, it's a 'sideways move' swindon syndrome when it clearly wasn't.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I couldn't care less about Norwich. Anything happening, in purely footballing terms, outside of the division that Brighton are in is only of passing interest.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No , I want them to go up so we don't have to deal with there NAZI WANKERS of stewards again

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have to say, whatever happens to them, I fear that Bennett will be off to them over the summer, I really don't want that to happen, but I just have a niggly feeling he will do it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Couldn't care less really but would like to visit Cardiff's new ground next season so dont mind them going up as Cardiffs expense.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Clubs sometimes want to buy players to improve their team, get over it.
Yes, and Norwich want to buy Bennett.

If they go up they will be in a very strong position to do so.

Therefore if you support Brighton, the best thing is that they don't go up.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I really don't care. I've got nothing against them. Oh and as for nicking Crofts and trying to nick Bennett They did nothing of the sort. They bought Crofts for a good fee considering we got him for nothing, and I don't think anyone would've thought that he'd be such hit as he has been. They offered a sizable fee for Bennett and it got turned down. Thats just how football works.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really don't care. I've got nothing against them. Oh and as for nicking Crofts and trying to nick Bennett They did nothing of the sort. They bought Crofts for a good fee considering we got him for nothing, and I don't think anyone would've thought that he'd be such hit as he has been. They offered a sizable fee for Bennett and it got turned down. Thats just how football works.

Fine I take what you say, you are happy to be a sort of feeder club for Norwich, I'm not. We got a good price for Crofts and I get the impression that Norwich's original offer for Bennett was way below his true worth. The only reason they didn't "nick" him, as they would have done in previous seasons was Tony Bloom.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The price will double if Norwich go up, so im not too concerned to be honest, GUS can do a lot with that money if it does happen.
Would rather he stayed obviously

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Norwich behaved fine over the Bennett thing. Don't mind if they go up. If they stay down then they are probably still a more attractive option for players although this could change if we can hit the ground running

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Fine I take what you say, you are happy to be a sort of feeder club for Norwich,

Not happy, just accepting of the facts. There will always be clubs that at one time or another are in a better position to buy players and are a more attractive proposition to those players. Next year we may well be in that bracket ourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here