Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Norwich to drop into the playoffs and then lose

Do you want Norwich to lose out on promtion to the Premier League?

• Total voters

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really don't care who goes up and who doesn't this season. I've been much too focussed on league one to have taken much notice and certainly not to get excited. Ideally I suppose I would back Swansea as I like their football style but beyond that I am not bothered.

Trying to second guess whether Norwich will be interested in Bennett if they go up or don't and certainly whether he would want to move if they don't, is pretty futile tbh. If they want him and they agree a fee that is acceptable to the club then so be it. With the summer to search out and sign a replacement the impact is at least less than it could have been had he gone part way through this season and derailed our promotion push.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally I think it would be better for us if they do go up. They would need to look to buy some premiership experienced players rather than spend money on a player unproven at championship level let alone the premiership. If they stay down then Bennett may be seen by them as a player that will get them out of championship next season and therefore more likely to sign him in the summer. A lot would depend on what contract they are prepared to offer him. If they double his wages then who could blame him but they would of course have to meet the clubs price tag. Trouble is, there are far too many ifs so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it just yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here