• NO

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He should be given a lengthy ban to give him time to contemplate on his actions. Maybe if its long enough he might mature. However, ban him and there's a few more who should also be banned thanks to inflamatory nature of their posts.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
rudders said:
God sake I am trying to explain myself but all the alternatives are being banned.

So much for a fair trial:rolleyes:

I do believe you were given warnings and chances, I'd go away for a while as you're not doing yourself any favours..for once in your life, listen and learn instead of spouting forth first...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
rudders said:
God sake I am trying to explain myself but all the alternatives are being banned.

So much for a fair trial:rolleyes:

:wave: f*** off

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I reckon he'll end his own life one day.

To be fair the kid gets a rough ride off some people on here taking the piss out of his weight and that... PATHETIC in my eyes.

But some of the grief he brings upon himself by being a Grade A TITWIPE.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
enigma said:
To be fair the kid gets a rough ride off some people on here taking the piss out of his weight and that... PATHETIC in my eyes.

But some of the grief he brings upon himself by being a Grade A TITWIPE.

Never met him, didn't know he was fat. I am fat. I'm just not an attention seeking prick. Usually.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Pipe down the lot of you, you're giving it more exposure than its worth... can't we get back to toilets, tits, fixtures and fittings? jeesh I need a drink!!:down:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
He may be a total knob(sometimes)But I have voted no because some of his posts are so funny and crazy I cant stop laughing and it helps cheer me up

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
tedebear said:
Pipe down the lot of you, you're giving it more exposure than its worth... can't we get back to toilets, tits, fixtures and fittings? jeesh I need a drink!!:down:
mmmmmmmmmm tits :p

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Jimmy Saville said:
Sorry, I'm a little behind on the gossip. What did he do? Grass him up for breach of copyright?

Yeah, what did he do? havent been on here that much recently, may have missed it.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I have now seen what 1066 has done, and I know i allways stick up for him but this time he has gone too far, and it is unforgivable. I hope he learns his lesson from this, as Im sure he isnt a bad kid deep down.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All in favour of a ban. Unless the Ignore List can somehow be made such that you can't even see when other posters have quoted him. There's no other NSC member I'd more like to see the back of. Cos the fuckwit don't LEARN. If anything he gets worse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been banned so thread closed :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here