Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do YOU think we'll see Vicente in the stripes in the 2012-13 season?

Will we see Vicente play for the Albion in 2012-13?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 174 74.7%
  • No, he's outta here

Votes: 59 25.3%

• Total voters

Without knowing the ins and out I am guessing the situation will be resolved amicably. I am guessing that Vicente's agent is playing a game which he thought he could win but the Mr Bloom has called his bluff. It all adds to the JOYS of being a Brighton supporter!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Knew I shouldn't have started giving it large about us going up on Twitter... :facepalm:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No.

Sorry.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Like others I got excited when I saw the thread saying that he'd signed for another year. Then I read the very cold, terse statement from the club and thought "that doesn't sound right". I would love him to stay but I fear we have seen the last of Vicente in an Albion shirt, and if he doesn't, then it's Hey Ho, onwards and upwards and thanks for the memories.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's staying. No way he'd sell the club to his mate then f*** off somewhere else. His agents are obviously angling for better terms, but he'll be here next season.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I think it is a little bit worrying the way its happened, but Poyet said he wouldnt keep a player that didnt want to play for us, so i doubt very much that this is the case, i think the signs were very positive and then a very late offer come in, which knocked the percentage sign for us at 50/50, now with us taking up this option which i think is bloom saying we a business and we given him time to take up other offers and now last few days and pre season started im going to take up the option on extention.
Hopefully Vicente will be back soon and know what we done for him as a club and also with his friend Bruno here now and if a club wants him needs to negotiate with us, takes away the cheapness in any deal as they need to pay us a fee and still what was offering vicente, i cant see it happening.
I chatted to Ashley Barnes recently and he said Vicente wasnt going to be doing the full pre season anyway, so obviousally was always going to be coming back late so maybe we just thinking too much into this, i hope as was soo excited when saw he was with us one more year at least.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I just heard a whisper that the reason why this is happening is a certain SCC have been sniffing around his agent.

If he went to SCC this board would go into meltdown.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
what does gus say in the argus this morning? I havent seen it yet.

Buchan.Pic2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here