Votes: 149 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 87 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Supposedly 13 outfield players + GK is sufficient. If you have U23s who have first team experience they HAVE to be included. PL Chief Medic can also inquire over a player status if they think they are being gamed

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59732905

Premier League clubs have chosen to fulfil festive fixtures despite ongoing disruption caused by Covid-19 cases.

The league's 20 clubs met on Monday to discuss how they could deal with the challenges faced after six fixtures were postponed because of Covid-19 numbers over the weekend.

i have to say that is a strange decision and can only guess that after all the chatter, risk analysis and moral decision making it ultimately came down to money.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Well clearly the PL clubs don't want to have to pay back money to sky and amazon so have put that in front of player and fan safety

Does this mean that footballers are now just a part of the Christmas TV fare, the same as Ant and Dec and rest of the dross that passes for entertainment?
What has our beautiful game come to? :shrug:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Does this mean that footballers are now just a part of the Christmas TV fare, the same as Ant and Dec and rest of the dross that passes for entertainment?
What has our beautiful game come to? :shrug:

It's all repeats, of course. Nothing to suggest that we won't see a now very familar Brighton home performance.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Me and my son will not be going. Plainly just a stupid day to have an 8pm KO. Any other day would've have been fine. It's like they picked on the two teams they thought would be the least put out.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
'Brentford manager Thomas Frank says he has no positive Covid-19 cases in his squad ahead of Wednesday's Carabao Cup quarter-final against Chelsea.'

Haven't heard latest covid numbers within our squad but Brentford don't appear to have any problems right now

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here