Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you talk to yourself?

Recently, I've developed a worrying habit of talking to myself. It started off as just the odd "oh shit" when no one else was in the room but now it's becoming full blown sentances like "Danny you plank, you missed the last bus again". I've noticed it's particulary bad when I'm sitting on the toilet. The privacy of my own bathroom has become a sanctuary to vent my troubles, discuss England's left midfield problem and sing aloud.

Anyone?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's the only time I have an intelligent conversation.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
That is so funny!

i think it is a man thing....cause we can't seem to have a decent conversation with you any other time and now we know why...you are all talked out!

:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
virgirlo said:
That is so funny!

i think it is a man thing....cause we can't seem to have a decent conversation with you any other time and now we know why...you are all talked out!

:p

Well, since when has a woman got anything worthwhile to say anyway ?

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I sing to myself, often changing the lyrics to fit what Im doing...

For example - last night while washing up (to the tune of"Looking out for Linda" by Hue n Cry.... "never stop washing, never stop washing, the diiiishes, yeah!"

Disturbing scenes...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Believe me, talking to yourself is just the start.

Soon, you'll have your own live 'TV show', where you're the presenter and the audience.

Or is that just me? :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had an argument with myself the other day, so I'm not speaking now until I apologise to myself. But why should I always be the one to apologise ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here