Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you still play vinyl records?

Rega Planar 3

if you want to change the deck speed, there's no switches, you have to lift the glass turntable up and realign the "rubber" band.

Slf Inflammable Material is at its rawest on the deck, so is the The Clash, Gos Save the Queen etc. The edge is definately lost with CD's.

E

enigma

Do you know that group Ozomatli? They played at my uni and my mate was talking to them after the show, thye asked him if he could help them move a couple of things and then tell them where to go out after etc....

He helped them, told them where to go etc, they gave him a personalised signed vinyl of some tune that didnt even come out on 12". Well cool.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
Do you know that group Ozomatli? They played at my uni and my mate was talking to them after the show, thye asked him if he could help them move a couple of things and then tell them where to go out after etc....

He helped them, told them where to go etc, they gave him a personalised signed vinyl of some tune that didnt even come out on 12". Well cool.

Never caught them live which is gay.

I was all ready to see them at glasto a couple of years back in the dance tent. It was announced they weren't playing the dance tent and were on the jazz stage instead. This was the last night, try walking from the dance tent to the jazz stage just before the last bands are starting. I'd say it would take at least 45 minutes.

Bastards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here