Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon we'll even come straight back up again next season?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
He Brought Birchill on instead of Murray, master plan Slade, and no I think we will struggle next year even if we go down

Are you suggesting we should have gone 4-3-3?!?! We conceeded two with an extra man in midfield. I would have taken 1 point tonight.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Just out of curioisty, what do you see that convinces you that we are going to stay up/come up next year?

I'll be there but I don't think its going to be fun being an Albion fan for the next few years.

IN MY OPINION I think we have been unlucky with injuries happening to our best players at crucial times. With these coming back and Russell Slade actually getting time with the players (without playing a game in a day or two) our defending and overall performances will be better. He and everyone else knows our defending is our problem, so obviously that is what he is going to work on, and without a match for 4 days now, he can concentrate on that.

With this I think we will go on a run (as we have the players to) like Crewe did and like Orient are doing at the moment and get out of this drop zone.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Of course it will be, life is what you make it etc etc.

There's always cigarettes and alcohol :)

This is true. The days out will be a laugh as always, its just the 90 minutes in between the journey there and back that might spoil it a bit!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This is true. The days out will be a laugh as always, its just the 90 minutes in between the journey there and back that might spoil it a bit!

Exactomundo. You have to make more effort to have fun at the div three grounds, but it's cheaper.

And NSC gets well funny when things are shit. Hell, the last few nights I've actually almost considered not going clubbing because this place has been such a binfest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here