Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon we'll even come straight back up again next season?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No is the simple answer.To much work needs to be done on the squad.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
With Murray and Forster back, we'll start winning games, starting against Slade's ex club :thumbsup:

yet another one wearing those Albion tinted glasses.

looks at the goals we have conceeded recently, and explain how Murray and Forster will help us?

Look at our home form when they were both fit

That, plus the fact that every other bugger seems to be winning.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Quite.

I was getting excited about the prospect of Charlton and Southampton coming down to League 1 next season because they have nice grounds and lots of fans.

Not that we'll be seeing them now.

But the teams awaiting us in League 2 are hardly going to be relishing trips to the worst ground in the football league and sub 5,000 crowds.

What's more, with Orient looking increasingly likely to stay up and Brentford intent on taking our place there aren't even many tasty away trips to relish.

Gotta hope Bournemouth stay up so that Aldershot isn't the ONLY highlight.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Hahahahaha! Have you seen us this year? We are an absolute disgrace. The difference between league one & two is not that big.

If we go down, we will SERIOUSLY struggle. If we lose our better players then I wouldn't be at all surprised if we dropped out of the football league, and I mean that.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hahahahaha! Have you seen us this year? We are an absolute disgrace. The difference between league one & two is not that big.

If we go down, we will SERIOUSLY struggle. If we lose our better players then I wouldn't be at all surprised if we dropped out of the football league, and I mean that.

O Lads, someone talking sense AT LAST.

I agree 100%

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Highly unlikely next season as I expect at least two League 2 clubs will go into administration.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
yet another one wearing those Albion tinted glasses.

looks at the goals we have conceeded recently, and explain how Murray and Forster will help us?

Look at our home form when they were both fit

That, plus the fact that every other bugger seems to be winning.

Because we will score more than concede:lolol:

f***ing hell, I was only trying to be positive.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Highly unlikely next season as I expect at least two League 2 clubs will go into administration.

That is not really the point is it though, the point is we are on a slippery slope to oblivion with falling crowds, management graveyards and this while we are supposed to be convincing the bank that we really can service a £60million debt.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I think we will do ok if we go down - the simple reason is that there are people willing to put money in (not much but enough to get us out of div 2) My concern is that we really will need back to back promotions. Isn't the draw even figure for falmer 13,000 can't see that in league 1. The nightmare senario is that falmer could kill us financially.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I honestly don't see us coming back up next season. We'll need a througher clean out, that means from the coaching staff to the players who are not good enough. We'll also need a striker who is capable of scoring twenty goals like Zamora did and if we keep Murray then maybe we can bounce back, but I just don't see it whatsoever.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
We've more hope of persuading Arsene Wenger to drop down 3 divisions than we do of keeping Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here