Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Aren't the said Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans already frequenting your Wonky Warehouse? You ***** are heading for an almighty f***ing fall and then you'll be down to your 'hardcore' support of 7K again.
:thumbsup:Best post in a while!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Aren't the said Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans already frequenting your Wonky Warehouse? You ****** are heading for an almighty f***ing fall and then you'll be down to your 'hardcore' support of 7K again.
Football is cyclical so it stands to reason we will fall at some point, yes.

However not for a short while. Or perhaps a long while. And who knows, we might yet absolutely tonk you at our beautiful theatre of noise in a couple of weeks time.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Well thats more likely to happen to you lot than us, best get your head round that for when you are lower half of League 1 in a few seasons time.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Aren't the said Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans already frequenting your Wonky Warehouse? You ****** are heading for an almighty f***ing fall and then you'll be down to your 'hardcore' support of 7K again.

Do I really have to keep putting 'Crystal Palace average attendance' and click on the second link on google to the pikey holmesdale website to show you Croydon muppets that you averaged 24,000 in the Premiership in 2004-5, but are now averaging around 12-14000 this season? Are your additional 10k or so Premiership fans plastics or just fans who have come back to the club for better times?

Average attendances - Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website - The Holmesdale Online

Now why can I see plain facts on your own website, but you lot can't? You really do waste my time. :facepalm:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!
Proof that the pikey realy are clowns, I laughed out loud reading this, even more surprise when I realised someone from Croydon could write

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
do i really have to keep putting 'crystal palace average attendance' and click on the second link on google to the pikey holmesdale website to show you croydon muppets that you averaged 24,000 in the premiership in 2004-5, but are now averaging around 12-14000 this season? Are your additional 10k or so premiership fans plastics or just fans who have come back to the club for better times?

average attendances - crystal palace fc supporters' website - the holmesdale online

now why can i see plain facts on your own website, but you lot can't? You really do waste my time. :facepalm:

please please please can one of you palace ***** answer this question. Please.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My useless fact of the day

Since Fran Sandaza smashed in that injury time winner against Oldham that sent us top of League One, theres been 261 days of the football season (353 actual days)

We have been top of the league for 239 of them.

That is all, good day x

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hmmmm....

Palace average attendance in the PREMIER LEAGUE - 24k
Palace average attendance in the Championship - 15k

but thats 9k less than the prem season? That doesn't make sense. Thats almost as if some people only went for the season in the premier league?

But, according to palace fans if your attendance goes up in a good patch( a promotion or a new stadium) then this means they are all plastics....

:ohmy:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

mmmmm

selhurst-park-holmesdale-road-stand-136402.jpg

Selhurst Park

This picture shows the bad view from the visitors’ stand, but it doesn’t do justice to the old wooden seats, the cramped conditions, the bad screen and the general dereliction of most of the ground. The pitch wasn’t good either.

dscn1985.jpg

Crystal Palace 3 – Ipswich 1
Selhurst Park is a dump. It looks like it’s been nicked from all sorts of places and to me sums up why as a North Londoner, you rarely venture far south of the River. Whoever’s idea it was to put the river in the centre of London had a good one, as it creates a proper barrier between what is worth seeing and what is not. Selhurst Park is definitely in the once seen, why did you bother category.

selhurst_park_crystal_palace_afl03_aerofilms_654371_3002663.jpg

Selhurst_Holmesdale.jpg

selhurst-park-crystal-palace2.jpg

Beautiful!

Unlike this shithole identikit

amex-stadium-from-falmer-station-bridge.jpg

Amex-Stadium-Brighton-and-Hove-Albion-800_2618152.jpg

Amex12.jpg

Last edited:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

The same Selhurst your board are desperate to get away from? So by your thick logic you'll hate your new stadium. And if it is 40,000 capacity where do you plan on getting 27,000 new fans from?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
My useless fact of the day

Since Fran Sandaza smashed in that injury time winner against Oldham that sent us top of League One, theres been 261 days of the football season (353 actual days)

We have been top of the league for 239 of them.

That is all, good day x

That's 91.5 %

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

Don't be so hard on yourselves. We know you're Scum, but its coming to something when you think of yoursleves in those terms.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The original question really is very very lame.

We've played eight games this season. We've won 7 of them (including one game against a Premiership side), and drawn the other. Of course we are top of the table material.

Just to reiterate, there has only been one game we have failed to win, and that's only because they equalised in the last minute.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Why is it that all Palace fans seem to think that BHA 'falling' suddenly is inevitable? Why are you so sure? With the current set-up at the club I can't see anything past atleast a comfortable mid table finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here