Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Like Tottenham?

As a Brighton fan, do you have any particular liking for Tottenham Hotspur?

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I like them more than a lot of teams, but I don't support them or anything.

Dandyman

In London village.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No.

I remember 20+ years ago a friend supported Spurs and he was a member of the Australian Spurs fan club.

They contacted the club about something and I remember they were given a massive cold shoulder and treated pretty average.

Since then iv'e always thought of them as wankers.

That sounds about right. :tosser:'s the lot of them.

the only place quieter on a matchday than withdean is white hart lane boring club boring fans zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

customer information on entry to white hart lane, please sing Come on you spurs , repeat 5 times,sit down for 30 minutes and repeat. Enjoy

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: .
You joker.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Yeah, always had a soft spot for Spurs, not sure why, no family affiliations or anything, maybe it's because they're kind of a big team without actually winning much so I can't be accused of gloryhunting :) :p

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
In 5 years time, I really can't see me following Spurs (Unless we do a Leeds). It's just f***ing outragous. The Premiership really is the shittest league in the world. Take Hull Away for Example..Booked up Trains/Hotels for the Tuesday night..Sky go and change it and put it on the Wednesday...just because our game against Liverpool is on the Sunday. So, they can't play 2 games in 3 games..maybe 100k a week isn't enough for them? :tosser:

Tottenham as a club, are a bunch of conning c*unts, with all this "if you dont book by a certain date - you lose your loyalty points" bollocks. Meaning I had to renew my Membership pretty much before the OLD season finished, so I didn't lose my LP's. Scum ***** :tosser:.

Your'll see crowds DIP big time over the next 10 year - and I f***ing hope they do.

:tosser:

Sky dont give a f*** about anyone , nor do the premiership.I hope they crumble. And fall to pieces. FORZA RELEGATION.

Proper fans should have priority over Armchair fans..

(little bit pissed off as i've lost quite a bit because of this Hull city buisness)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've voted YES. Mainly because Cliff Jones' brother, Bryn, used to play for Newport County.

But that was a VERY long time ago.

My dad saw him in his early days of watching Spurs. Good player, I heard.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
My grandad supported them when he was alive and my Dad does now.Both tried to get me to follow them but once I went to my first game in 1979 at the age of 7 I was Albion for life.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
In 5 years time, I really can't see me following Spurs (Unless we do a Leeds). It's just f***ing outragous. The Premiership really is the shittest league in the world. Take Hull Away for Example..Booked up Trains/Hotels for the Tuesday night..Sky go and change it and put it on the Wednesday...just because our game against Liverpool is on the Sunday. So, they can't play 2 games in 3 games..maybe 100k a week isn't enough for them? :tosser:

Tottenham as a club, are a bunch of conning c*unts, with all this "if you dont book by a certain date - you lose your loyalty points" bollocks. Meaning I had to renew my Membership pretty much before the OLD season finished, so I didn't lose my LP's. Scum ***** :tosser:.

Your'll see crowds DIP big time over the next 10 year - and I f***ing hope they do.

Sky dont give a f*** about anyone , nor do the premiership.I hope they crumble. And fall to pieces. FORZA RELEGATION.

(little bit pissed off as i've lost quite a bit because of this Hull city buisness)

I honestly think you should become a full time Brighton fan Darzo.

:p

I'm referring to your first sentence,in five years time......

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I saw Spurs 4 times last season, it's safe to say I like them rather alot. Not really sure why though, it's just one of those things that happens I think.

I never thought I'd see Darren Bent score a hattrick, but hey ho, he did! Huddlestone though! :ohmy:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I saw Spurs 4 times last season, it's safe to say I like them rather alot. Not really sure why though, it's just one of those things that happens I think.

I never thought I'd see Darren Bent score a hattrick, but hey ho, he did! Huddlestone though! :ohmy:

You've got me there. Bent scoring a hat trick? I'm trying to work out the game :laugh: (Dont tell me ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here