Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Like Tottenham?

As a Brighton fan, do you have any particular liking for Tottenham Hotspur?

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why would a Brighton fan like Spurs? Don't understand this, at all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was joking really but as young children you tend to like the top team of the day as happens now when you see 8, 9 year olds with either Chelsea or Man Utd shirts and less Arsenal and Liverpool.

When I was that age Spurs were the bees knees and as such I have liked them ever since and when we hada pub in London went to their home games provided BHA werent playing.

There does however seem to be a lot of mention on here about Spurs, more so thankfully than Arsenal and their team of foreign mercenaries.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Having read this comment from BensGrandad on the thread claiming we're after two Spurs players on loan... I thought I'd see just how big this 'number' of Brighton fans who apparntly also like Tottenham actually is, at least on NSC.

BensGrandad is wrong about most things - you don't need a poll to realise that.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
despite coming from a family of Spurs haters (Chelsea and Arsenal fans) - I can take or leave them , I don't hate them (hate is saved for two , possibly three teams really)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the only place quieter on a matchday than withdean is white hart lane boring club boring fans zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

Dandyman

In London village.
the only place quieter on a matchday than withdean is white hart lane boring club boring fans zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

Utter bollocks.

The moaning is VERY loud.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
customer information on entry to white hart lane, please sing Come on you spurs , repeat 5 times,sit down for 30 minutes and repeat. Enjoy

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Spurs are the team my family's next generation up have an affinity to, so yes it's the only Premier League team i would actually cheer to... apart from when we played them of course.

Ditto My old mans a spurs fan and grandad was too. They were both from london before moving to brighton. This is the only reason I have a soft spot for spurs.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
They are a MASSIVE club though.....Or rather they were...:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here