North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
BFPQobjCMAA7FEZ.jpg

Ahhhhh Now I know where the design come from gears.jpg

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Its FAR better that the awful 2010-11 kit we wore in the last season at Withdean.
Its better than the light blue striped thing we wore from 2005-ish... hated that, the stripes were too light.
And its far FAR better than the worst kit the Albion have ever had - that 1994 blue pin stripes with blue sleeves monstrosity... that was REALLY awful!!

SO, its not too bad. Unfortunately it comes straight after the Classic Kit weve just had for two seasons, which is about the best weve ever had, as it looks very like the classic Peter Ward era kit of the late 70s....

In general - I think its alright!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
SO, its not too bad. Unfortunately it comes straight after the Classic Kit weve just had for two seasons, which is about the best weve ever had, as it looks very like the classic Peter Ward era kit of the late 70s....

In general - I think its alright!

This, what an utter shame that we kiss goodbye to the beautiful attire currently being worn, which, on a sunny day perfectly finishes and compliments the stadium. A true sight to behold from my seat up in the gods with the rolling plains of the serengeti stretching away to the distance

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I generally like it but as already stated the reverse would be near on the perfect kit.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
agree
I've said that on this thread & the other thread , why the club used that fat bird to model it is beyond belief it just looks awful on her & made the shirt look tacky her shorts don't even fit her , if the club had just released the pic of Bridcutt wearing it I think the response would have been much better

Isn't she one of the ladies players so making one first teamer, one development squad player and one ladies player.

Oh and btw she isn't fat you rude :tosser:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Voted no, but having seen this shot....with arm stripe and back stripe working it's way around.....

attachment.php

.............I've changed my mind to yes :thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Isn't she one of the ladies players so making one first teamer, one development squad player and one ladies player.

Oh and btw she isn't fat you rude :tosser:

Shorts look terrible on her though. about a mile from her snatch.

Cant be good.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
agree
I've said that on this thread & the other thread , why the club used that fat bird to model it is beyond belief it just looks awful on her & made the shirt look tacky her shorts don't even fit her , if the club had just released the pic of Bridcutt wearing it I think the response would have been much better

Don't see what you felt it necessary to make improper comments about one the the models for the new shirt.
But Apart from those horrible ink stains on his arms it looks good on Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here