• No

Votes: 187 41.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 103 22.8%

• Total voters

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Well its been a good few hours now and i am still not too keen on it, its the collar that lets it down for me.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Shirtus Horibilus.

Horrid. If Papajaff likes it-it must be cr@p.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
No, and I don't think they have even considered how they are going to deal with shirt numbering. Cant use white or black - yellow perhaps to match the silly bits of trim.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
So Donatello clearly not getting a look in and the sky blue Amex thing is rubbish. Veering from a 6/10 towards 5.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
That first released pic made it look much worse than it is IMO. When you see it close up it looks much better!

image.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's funny, we all say we crave a bespoke kit rather than the off the shelf ones that Adidas and Nike serve up, but this piece of crap wasn't quite what folk had in mind I'm sure. 2 years and this is what they came up with. :laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A good premise to base it on Porto but poorly executed.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You got to love the fact that when ordering the new kit you get the option to have the Npower logo on the arm.

Obviously the club are fully aware we are not going to go up to the Premiership.

I guess we can all wipe away the delusion of the play offs from out bleary eyes now, look forward to a spanking from Palarse on Sunday and then a Summer of discontent reading about Gus moaning about his transfer budget.

Or it could just be the fact that Npower won't be sponsoring the league next year.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
That first released pic made it look much worse than it is IMO. When you see it close up it looks much better!

View attachment 40272
agree
I've said that on this thread & the other thread , why the club used that fat bird to model it is beyond belief it just looks awful on her & made the shirt look tacky her shorts don't even fit her , if the club had just released the pic of Bridcutt wearing it I think the response would have been much better

agree
I've said that on this thread & the other thread , why the club used that fat bird to model it is beyond belief it just looks awful on her & made the shirt look tacky her shorts don't even fit her , if the club had just released the pic of Bridcutt wearing it I think the response would have been much better

This. Poor launch photo didn't do it justice.

The new pic of Greer in the changing rooms shows the blue stripe on the sleeve.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
think its awful judging by op photo, looks like Amex have had great influence over the design, which seems all about maximising name of sponsor.

may prove better to have a design which a higher percentage of fans like and therefore purchase shirt with more publicity for sponsor, also looks a mismatch with shorts to me and dont like white socks (as mentioned by others)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here