Do you like Football?

?

• Total voters

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I don't think it is a stupid question. I loathe professional football in all of its guises. If Brighton and Hove Albion FC went out of existence tomorrow, I would not go and I would take no interest in. End of. Reasons; how long have you got. Overpaid spoilt brat football stars at all levels; self-interested clubs screwing every penny out of supporters; people who claim allegiance to a club or interest in football who wouldn't know a football match if it were served up in front of them with a sprig of parsley on top; incompeten administration; England's crap performances at major finals; people claiming that Italian managed/Russian owned (amend as appropriate) football clubs are somehow representing England; clubs like Portsmouth and Rangers going into administration and screwing local businesses and us (as taxpayers); paying Sully Muntari's tax bill when he earns more in a week than I do in a year. I could go on.

This.

Though I take 'Do you like football?' To mean do I like the game...?

Yes, yes I do - very much. I think it's a cracking sport and will happily watch games (the Stoke Cities of the world aside) not involving BHA or England.

Where I agree with 1234andcounting is that I can't stand the whole circus that goes with the professional game. The prima donnas, the money, the boneheads that can't support a team without wanted to rip the opposition fans' heads off, the idiots that can't watch it without screaming expletive-laden abuse at their own side...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nah..i think it's shit

Dandyman

In London village.
Football is for lasses and queers. I only turn up for the secret badger baiting sessions after most of you lot have gone home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here