Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you like Football?

?

• Total voters

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
That's where you're wrong, this isn't a FOOTBALL message board, it's a board for Brighton fans, and even the most boring, anal uberfan (which I accept a lot of you are) can't talk about football ALL the time.

So it's not a stupid question at all. The second option sums up my views to a 'T'.

Brighton football club...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brighton football club...
Well Brighton and Hove Albion football club to be exact but, yes, that's right; this a board for Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club fans to discuss 'stuff', not necessarily all of it football related. Is that a bit clearer?

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I'm obsessed with football to the point where it interferes with the rest of my life.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Outside of my teams(s) and England, I have no more than a passing interest in 99% of the rest of club football. When an International Tournament comes around, I'm still in love with the game, but the club game in general lost me a few years back.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Disappointing to see only 9 people have voted that they don't like football at all.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd much rather Brighton & Hove Albion played golf or chess instead. Then people would stop confusing my love of Brighton & Hove Albion with a love of football.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
7:18,
BUTTERBALL,
cloud,
dig54,
edna krabappel,
GingerBeerMan,
NiB,
Plastic-Fantastic,
public school boy,
stss30,
WhingForPresident,
Woodchip
figures:)

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I don't think it is a stupid question. I loathe professional football in all of its guises. If Brighton and Hove Albion FC went out of existence tomorrow, I would not go and I would take no interest in. End of. Reasons; how long have you got. Overpaid spoilt brat football stars at all levels; self-interested clubs screwing every penny out of supporters; people who claim allegiance to a club or interest in football who wouldn't know a football match if it were served up in front of them with a sprig of parsley on top; incompeten administration; England's crap performances at major finals; people claiming that Italian managed/Russian owned (amend as appropriate) football clubs are somehow representing England; clubs like Portsmouth and Rangers going into administration and screwing local businesses and us (as taxpayers); paying Sully Muntari's tax bill when he earns more in a week than I do in a year. I could go on.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I only give a monkeys about Brighton and to a much much lesser extent England. Unless its Brighton (or England) on the tv then I'll only watch it if theres really nothing else to do, whereas I will watch Rugby Union on the box regardless of the team. F1, Rugby, MotoGP would all take priority over football on the tv unless it was the Albion.

I guess I would sum it up as if someone offerred me tickets to see say Chelsea Vs Wigan, or Northampton Saints vs Exeter Chiefs, I would go for the Rugby tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here