Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you let people know who you are on NSC... ?

Do you let people know your alias on NSC ?

• Yep

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
My name is Kim Philby. ???
Now is that Kim Philby the double-agent or Kim Philby who couldn't keep a secret?
I've met Hitony -but I don't think he knows my true identity.
Shit, he's a mod, course he does :dunce:
He knows EVERYONE :bowdown:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't think I know anyone on NSC to whom I might reveal my identity should I wish to. Some people I would have no objection to do so while others perhaps not but I live a long way from Brighton and have done for many years now and what with being a full time carer, a holiday place, and spending family time in Holland, plus not really having any close family to speak of anymore down south, I doubt that will change. I see the odd person who is quite recognisable at games and a few I have been tempted to guess at (which can be quite fun) but I'm happy that there are a few on here that I can quite like and respect from what they post and a few too to enjoy locking horns with from time to time.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
I am happy for ppl to know who I am - Have met Notters and his lovely mum and dad in Dicks and have chatted to Mendoza on the train once but he didn't know who I was - we just got chatting - I should have introduced myself but was shy!!!

Oh and I've met The Judge and his puffa jacket so I am honoured xxx

I am a judge and i find you all not Guilty !!! Did lady Gull get a ticket for the vist of The Toon x

Sep 1, 2010
What? Seriously? :lol:

Is this a male thing? Assuming I've got my head in the domestic duties?

Time for an avatar change I think!

Absolutely not. I am just not that type of person i am afraid. Far too polite to assume anything that rude. I just never looked properly. .....and i am not your average NSC male user either

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...hope your keeping well Mr X :)

Not bad thank you hitony, I have joined the East Cheam Seagulls Supporters Club and Sid is organising coach trips to the Amex. At least I hope it's the Amex, Bill tells me that the destination on the front of the coach actually says "Alex" as in, "Ice Cold In Alex" which I saw at the Gaiety and quite enjoyed but it's not really what we had in mind. Oh well, at thirty bob a ticket, you can't really say no. Hope you're well mate and we stuff the Geordies don't you know.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not bad thank you hitony, I have joined the East Cheam Seagulls Supporters Club and Sid is organising coach trips to the Amex. At least I hope it's the Amex, Bill tells me that the destination on the front of the coach actually says "Alex" as in, "Ice Cold In Alex" which I saw at the Gaiety and quite enjoyed but it's not really what we had in mind. Oh well, at thirty bob a ticket, you can't really say no. Hope you're well mate and we stuff the Geordies don't you know.

Nice one, and dont forget to let me know when your up my neck of the woods :thumbsup:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Just wondered as earlier in the week it was all about the points ! Good to see you on board . Its the East stand for me this week not allowed back in the North yet x

Yeah I got one Monday and two Tuesday!!!

We are WSL so if I see your jacket in the distance I'll wave to you xx

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i keep getting asked to go round to NSCers houses to fix stuff, kinda hard to remain anonymous then :)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I prefer not to use my full name of Adolf Tubthumper so I go for the shortened version.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If other Albion fans that use NSC asks, I have no problem telling them.

In actual fact, I've 'met' two people on here that I didn't know before, and have become good friends with.

One is young Peever, who stayed at mine for the weekend when he came over last year from America, ( being a yank ) and we had a blinding weekend consisting of real ale, The Albion and a poker night with Slick at the table.

I've since met another, due to the proximity of my seat at Falmer, that I'm very glad about, because I have to curtail my behaviour, which can only be a good thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here