Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you let people know who you are on NSC... ?

Do you let people know your alias on NSC ?

• Yep

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't exist, I'm a bear stuck in a usb drive, should anyone care to ever pull me out...

As far as I know, no-one knows who I am...

Last edited:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Name is on the back of my shirt, most away travellers know me as well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
[B said:
Art Vs Science[/B];4668463]Ha Ha. I am unaware i have ever met you.

But I have met you, on a few occasions, and the occasional pint :) and I must say it was a pleasure, this man is a true gentleman, and one of Brighton's finest :thumbsup:

(I have also met Beachy, but we parted ways when i was let out of Wormwood Scrubs before him!! :lol:) :wave: Beachy :lol:

Sep 1, 2010
But I have met you, on a few occasions, and the occasional pint :) and I must say it was a pleasure, this man is a true gentleman, and one of Brighton's finest :thumbsup:

(I have also met Beachy, but we parted ways when i was let out of Wormwood Scrubs before him!! :lol:) :wave: Beachy :lol:

Ahhhh Bless you Tony. Like wise you and Your Better half. Bout time you got down here for a pint, i owe you one(or two):albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
only to people i know :) , saying that i got to know a chap on here in a very short space of time who i considered a very good friend without ever actually ever meeting him in person, sadly he passed away but i remember most of his daft posts with a smile as if i had known him personally , r.i.p Eggnog

Sep 1, 2010
Yes I was fella!!

Ah it was you!! Albeit i suffered a frozen shoulder since that day and now have serious nerve damage down my arm it was a good laugh. Lucky bloody Eddie me. Did you ever get to see any snaps as i cannot find anywhere online to view any

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
And another regular I am pleased to be able to call a friend is the best NSC tipster going, the one.... the only .........MacKenzie!!! we have met many times and apart from the fact he is not very tall (only about 7 foot tall!!! :lol:) he is another guy who is a real diamond, as are his family who I have had the pleasure to meet :)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Name is on the back of my shirt, most away travellers know me as well.

Yeah, that is, when you are wearing your shirt!.
For those that don't know, Slinky was trained by the toon army - ball in the net means off with the shirt ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here