Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you let people know who you are on NSC... ?

Do you let people know your alias on NSC ?

• Yep

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm the bloke drinking the Harveys at Falmer, when I'm there

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I make myself known to NSCers I have nothing to worry about, it is a message board at the end of the day, yes being a mod will make you unpopular at times, but only the odd one or two take it very seriously, in the main ive made many good friends via NSC and sincerely hope to continue doing so :)

Oh and my name is Tony!! :lol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I make myself known to NSCers I have nothing to worry about, it is a message board at the end of the day, yes being a mod will make you unpopular at times, but only the odd one or two take it very seriously, in the main ive made many good friends via NSC and sincerely hope to continue doing so :)

Oh and my name is Tony!! :lol:

Don't lie. It makes you unpopular all the time. :lol:

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I dont care one way or the other, I get on well with People when they say they hate Tony of NSC though.:)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I am happy for ppl to know who I am - Have met Notters and his lovely mum and dad in Dicks and have chatted to Mendoza on the train once but he didn't know who I was - we just got chatting - I should have introduced myself but was shy!!!

Oh and I've met The Judge and his puffa jacket so I am honoured xxx

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am happy for ppl to know who I am - Have met Notters and his lovely mum and dad in Dicks and have chatted to Mendoza on the train once but he didn't know who I was - we just got chatting - I should have introduced myself but was shy!!!

Oh and I've met The Judge and his puffa jacket so I am honoured xxx

Just done a name search :shrug:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I have met a few NSC people's. So I really do exist! My bro and pops are members that will vouch for me being a bit dodgy, so I would ignore them if I were you!

Hi tony! Didn't realise that would be your real name, lololol

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Lol think wonder woman!!!! If you see me standing on the concourse in my boots about to spin round - make yourself known!!!!

Will you be wearing anything else? It would be easier to recognise you if not lol

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Yeah normally denim mini and black leggings and boots

Aqua colour jacket and a really nice Albion woolly Hat on chilly days - oh and the kids are normally with me!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here