Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you let people know who you are on NSC... ?

Do you let people know your alias on NSC ?

• Yep

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not fussed either way. I don't throw my actual name around on here much, but seeing as the back of any replica shirt I've bought in the last 15 years has "Gritt" and "23" on the back, it doesn't take Miss Marple to work it out.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Please feel free to come and see me. I have my seat in the location tab!

*edit wont be in the seat for Newcastle game though!

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I think that I'd be careful of anyone wearing open toed sandals in January unless, of course, he proved to be the messiah returning for another pop at saving us all. Erm, was he wearing any sort of white robes?

I use my real name as (a) I couldn't think of a clever one that hadn't already been taken and (b) I wanted to invite everyone to the pub I run in High Wycombe when Albion played the local team. (Remember the crazy 8 goal draw?)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAH7KZ1V.jpg I'm Spartacus

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
revealing your identity will only mean the illuminati will target your house with chemtrails

Surely they already know who we are thanks to their secretive Big Brother spying techniques?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
<------ That's me right there. And from the link below you can get all me deets. Although I don't brandish my NSC/real name around willy nilly! :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If asked or someone says there's I will, I'm not desperate to tell people but I wouldn't say I hide it either. Just clicking on my twitter gives you my name, that leads to FB etc etc

If someone wanted to find me they could anyway just look at 'Jamie' and that Palace fan for example.

Besides I don't think I upset anyone on here and if I do its unintentional and nothing I wouldn't say to someone face to face anyway.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm Over Whelmed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here