Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you let people know who you are on NSC... ?

Do you let people know your alias on NSC ?

• Yep

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I was just wondering due to the fact that this morning whilst dropping the bin lid off at nursery I spoke to another parent who wares open toed sandles 11 and a half monts a year ! who happened to say he had joined NSC. I told him that I frequent NSC from time to time, however I refused to divulge my identity. He said that was funny as he has sevral friends on NSC who are the same.

Yours

Barry the Man Utd Fan :lolol:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Weird, I was at a nursery this morning in my sandals (I wear them most of the year) and met a bloke who posts on NSC, who refused to tell me which name he posts under. If I spot him there again I will try and weasel it out of him.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAB2AGUS.jpg

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

I was just wondering due to the fact that this morning whilst dropping the bin lid off at nursery I spoke to another parent who wares open toed sandles 11 and a half monts a year ! who happened to say he had joined NSC. I told him that I frequent NSC from time to time, however I refused to divulge my identity. He said that was funny as he has sevral friends on NSC who are the same.

Yours

Barry the Man Utd Fan :lolol:

You are aware that he will now be able to deduce who you are from your post, therefore it was irrelevant hiding your username if you were going to make a post about the meeting. :facepalm:

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You are aware that he will now be able to deduce who you are from your post, therefore it was irrelevant hiding your username if you were going to make a post about the meeting. :facepalm:

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

???

Attachments

• NO_SHIT_SHERLOCK_by_NooShitSherlockplz.jpg
    NO_SHIT_SHERLOCK_by_NooShitSherlockplz.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 61

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Weird, I was at a nursery this morning in my sandals (I wear them most of the year) and met a bloke who posts on NSC, who refused to tell me which name he posts under. If I spot him there again I will try and weasel it out of him.

Are you not a bit TOO young to be on NSC???

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Couldnt give a monkeys if anyone does or does not know who i am, besides, i think my twitter & footer might give it away :ffsparr:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I am Spartacus

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have my NSC username on the back of my Albion shirt :moo:

Oh so you are the **** who sits in front of me in the east stand making crazy frog noises :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here