Votes: 39 44.8%
  • I would disown anyone close to me I found to be Palace

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
26-10-02 said:
complete bollocks.The corner used to be allocated to away fans thats all. :dunce:

It certainly ain't bollocks. Every time I've been to palace we've had a different part of the ground, I can remember being in the Black Horse end and the Arthur Waite stand.

Actually, perhaps it's just that there's so many of us they give Palace the away bit while we just take over the rest of the dump!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ok confession time. Before I married the first time I went out with a Palace bloke. That was before the rivalry started though so I don't think it really counts.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Yorkie said:
Ok confession time. Before I married the first time I went out with a Palace bloke. That was before the rivalry started though so I don't think it really counts.

:ohmy: YORKIE! It does count!!!!:lolol:

smileysmith

Oct 26, 2004
Gipsy Hill
I know about equal number of Palace and Brighton fans. And there are neither in my family, as my Dad was Brentford ...

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Loads of Palace in my family and even worse though is my brother is a fanatical Chelski!!

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Live with one - :ohmy:. Was out on the razz with about 4 palace fans last week - i know, i know. My new name is now 5 - 0.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I know the Palace mascot!

He's more of a friend of a friend, but I have been on holiday with him. He's actually a 50 something primary headteacher. He's a nice enough bloke, just supporting his local boyhood team-like most of us.

He made the most of the 5-0 last year though. Luckily I avoided him at the match, but had to suffer taunts by text after the game.

Mind you, he got pissed on at the mascot's grand national.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here