• I would disown anyone close to me I found to be Palace

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
eagles #1 said:
we are rivals. its quite funny to see how easily you all get wound up. i have never ever met a Brighton fan. i come on the Brighton board to wind you up and it evidently works. im not exactly going to come on here and say 'hi chaps, good day at work?' get over it yea. ban me if its to 'much' for ya.

Don't delude yourself that we get wound up by you and if you have to come on a message board to get your kicks then that says more about you than it does about any of us. Pathetic.

PS: just heard that John Peel's died. What a great loss. Puts your inept babblings into perspective. Now f*** off.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Richie Morris said:
Because you do not have any friends and so come on a Brighton message board just to hang out with Brighton fans?

I actually like fans from other teams coming on here because it livens the site up. Its like when you post one of your controversial posts, Richie, and everyone stamps on you.:p Most of the opposing teams' fans on here are house trained and as long as they don't throw all that gay rubbish at us, its ok with me.

I work in a Palace dominated office, and have a couple of really good mates who are Palace.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
A mate of mine offered to show me the delights of the Holmsdale end one Palace v Brighton derby day many years ago. Only problem was he didn't realize that the Albion had been given the Holmsdale until we were inside the ground and he was confronted with a sea of blue and white! He was really pissed off, I loved it!

He's never offered to go to a game with me since!

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Kent Seagull said:
A mate of mine offered to show me the delights of the Holmsdale end one Palace v Brighton derby day many years ago. Only problem was he didn't realize that the Albion had been given the Holmsdale until we were inside the ground and he was confronted with a sea of blue and white! He was really pissed off, I loved it!

:lolol: :lolol: That really made me laugh as I could imagine the look on his face!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Man of Harveys employed one.

They're everywhere now strangely.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
West Hoathly Seagull said:
A mate of mine who has done a lot of decorating for us at home is Palace, as is his brother and all his family. They went to Holy Trinity School in Crawley, where they caught the disease. We both go to the same church. When they do the Peace, we shake hands with one hand and pretend to stab each other in the back with the other. My Mathematics teacher at school was a Palace fan, who hails from Redhill.

My brother goes to Holy Trinity, there are a few Pal*ce fans there but there are Brighton fans from Horsham that go there and there is quite a few Spurs fans there, my brother supports Spurs.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Spicy2 said:
I actually like fans from other teams coming on here because it livens the site up. Its like when you post one of your controversial posts, Richie, and everyone stamps on you.:p Most of the opposing teams' fans on here are house trained and as long as they don't throw all that gay rubbish at us, its ok with me.

I work in a Palace dominated office, and have a couple of really good mates who are Palace.
Am i one those spicy2???

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Kent Seagull said:

complete bollocks.The corner used to be allocated to away fans thats all. :dunce:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
26-10-02 said:
complete bollocks.The corner used to be allocated to away fans thats all. :dunce:

Ding Ding wrong!!

We was all in the Holmesdale on the day you broke your jinx and beat us 1-0. Paul Brush goal from an indirect free kick. Your lot went mental it must have meant a lot to you then!

:dunce: back at you mate!

Last edited:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
One of my cousin's is a Palace fan....lives in streatham Common. He came down to Brighton one August Bank holiday to show off his new car and agreed to collect me from work (when I was working at the Amex building in Edward street) and take me up to the smog for some serious drinking and totty watch in Wimbledon. He proceeded to collect a few items of clothing from my folks for me and decided he would park in the lay-by outside Amex House. While he was waiting plod walked by, noticed he had no car tax and duly gave him a ticket.

Laugh, I could not get in the car for a full 5 minutes and reminded him all the way up to London. Then, the bastard got his own back by making a detour to Smelhurst Park and drove round the damn place 15 times. Retribution was swift but he was a lot more out of pocket than I was!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Got two in my office and they are BOTH spot on !!

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
My best mate, who lives in Penge, is a Palace fan. I called for him before the match at Selhurst Park two years ago. As we walked towards the ground, a policeman, seeing our different colours, separated us. We arranged to meet after the game. However, three thousand riot policemen herded me and six thousand fellow Albion fans to Norwood Junction station; so I had to head straight back to Lancing. Upon my return, whilst waiting for sustenance in Manor Road Fish Shop, in North Lancing, I noticed that the bloke next to me in the queue was wearing a uniform on the shirt of which was pinned a badge reading, "Toys R Us, Goldstone Retail Park." Such a grotesque sighting summed up a most imperfect day.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
unnameable said:
My best mate, who lives in Penge, is a Palace fan. I called for him before the match at Selhurst Park two years ago. As we walked towards the ground, a policeman, seeing our different colours, separated us. We arranged to meet after the game. However, three thousand riot policemen herded me and six thousand fellow Albion fans to Norwood Junction station; so I had to head straight back to Lancing. Upon my return, whilst waiting for sustenance in Manor Road Fish Shop, in North Lancing, I noticed that the bloke next to me in the queue was wearing a uniform on the shirt of which was pinned a badge reading, "Toys R Us, Goldstone Retail Park." Such a grotesque sighting summed up a most imperfect day.

What a tragic and depressing tale, good fish & chip shop though, used to be the venue for my favourite Thursday night treat of fish & chips and Top Of The Pops. My Dad, being my Dad, didn't do the usual Friday night fish and chip thing as it was 'too busy so they don't take as much care over the batter'. What a star.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
eagles #1 said:
ahhh its so good to know there are so many Palace fans around. whereas i dont know any Brighton.

because they all get out of Croydon as fast as they can and move to brighton, whereas why would anyone want to move to that shithole?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
We all have a family member who is or at least was Palace

take a bow Simon Rodger, Gary O'Reilly et all. they all saw the light and returned to the family after a few years out in the wilderness

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
Am i one those spicy2???

Are you what, Croydonbloke? A gay Palace supporter??:ohmy: or someone who works in my office?:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here